Robert David Hall / Doc Robbins Society

Re: The Dr. Robbins Society

I loved Dr. Robbins in "Snuff", when he was about to go see the body covered with ants. Grissom and him were getting ready by putting suits on and stuff.. Doc Robbins was having troubles with his legs and he's all like,"Son of a Bitch!" i thought it was funny

I love the ep in the 1st season, can't remember which, when he has the coffee machine and grissom asks about it and Doc goes: if the head coroner asks for something nobody asks questions. (or something like that) tax payers for the morgues coffee!

What's the surprising thing Grissom finds out about Robbins in Getting Off? I tried to watch and kept falling asleep :(

I just love it when he's rockin' and rollin'! (can't remember which episode) It proves that I'm not the only one over 50 who "lets it all out" when the music is good! :lol:

I saw that a few days back, though I've also forgotten the ep, but it was funny. PS I didn't know his disability was real, it's great he's sucessful as an actor. (Makes two such actors I know of, Jim Byrnes being the other one. He was on Highlander and mom's always saying Grissom/BP reminds her of him, appearance wise lol).

Am glad I've finally found this thread! Since, season 7 I have developped a new found love for Doc Robbbins.

I think he is such a great character. He always lightens up the episodes :)

I think my favourite quote from him is from Blood Lust, s3

Grissom: Ok, Doc. Tell me something I dont know.
Doc Robbins: Ok, in 4th grade I dropped out of karate class because a kid half my size made me cry :lol:

Hey, I didn't know there was a thread for Doc/RDH. I love Doc! he always gets the greatest one-liners. Or just his reaction to one-liners from the others - like when Catherine asked him "ever try shaking your ass in 4-inch heels?" His look was so cute.

He's gotten to sing, play air guitar, knock a paparazzo on his rear when he tried to flee from the morgue.

RDH has become one of my favorite actors - mainly because he's a former radio guy (my profession), plus the fact he's had to overcome huge obstacles.

One of my favorite scenes with him is his singing in BTK Pt2 ... "Blunt force trauma to the back of the skull, and fracturing the occipital love ... there was massive hemorrhaging on the brain ... and death was probably swift ... yea!"

something like that

that was really sooooo funny!!! i almost coudln't stop laughing!
and i have to say his voice isn't the worst....
not bad not, not bad at all!

yeah!

kaylyne said:
RDH has become one of my favorite actors - mainly because he's a former radio guy (my profession), plus the fact he's had to overcome huge obstacles.
Yeah, he's become one of mine too. He's a great actor, and the fact that he's overcome his obsatcles and now acts as an advocate for his cause :)

Oh, in which episode did he play the air guitar was it the same ep that he sang in?

I really like all the scenes he has with Catherine and Grissom, but I think his scenes with Grissom are the best ones.

The scene in Scuba-Doobie- Doo with Catherine was quite funny.

Catherine: "So you got an ID on the scuba guy?"
Doc Robbins: "Jacques Cousteau. Kidding. Coroner's humor."

CSIangel17 said:
Oh, in which episode did he play the air guitar was it the same ep that he sang in?
it wasn't in btk 2, it was in season 1 evaluation day! and he did sing in this scene too :)

Back