Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Texan Charm- a Nick/George Discussion Thread Part 4 *DELETED*

Post deleted by anne_wolfe

anne I got a forbidden error when I launched the pic but I did see some georgeous looking guy with a stache.

I know I said I would give Nick a trip for two to a spa for his birthday but I've been thinking maybe Nick should give us something. I mean we have been with him through the stache, the long hair, the fallout or lack of from Grave Danger, supported when he had troubles with Kristy and other issues. So I want Nick's gift to us to be is to see him in his Birthday Suit. Every girl wants to see their guy in his best suit so what's better than your birthday suit. :devil:

Heh heh... that's too funny. I think that's gotta make George a bit proud, in a way. I mean seriously, people obviously are very familiar with him now- enough to be appalled when he grew the old stache. :)

Let's see of this works. Look at this body.
HOT

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Yes Iheartnickcath I could just marry both.... a thing to think about :D

and I loved his stash, it was a very odd at first, but then it grew on me... not literally :p and now i love it to bits, and i don't think it's a crime against fashion :)

and I really loved his longer hair, if he did that again i would be so happy :D

It would have been interesting to see how well the stache was received if George had grown it in the off season and had it from the start of the season. The more I think of the stache the more I like it.

I don't think he deserved to win that, i mean it wasn't that bad, i liked it, and it's George, you can see through the Stache.
What about the guy with the dress thingy.

heck, I love George no matter what, and he is a hot stud no maater what (I have a September countdown going), but the stache was pretty gosh darn bad! By the way, any bets on hairstyles for season seven? I sense the return of the crew cut. What do ya'll think?

Could someone help me? Does anyone know the name of the episode where a gun is pointed at Nick? I think he's at a crime scene and a woman comes in with the gun. Then after a few mintues Grissom returns and saves him.

anne_wolfe said:
Could someone help me? Does anyone know the name of the episode where a gun is pointed at Nick? I think he's at a crime scene and a woman comes in with the gun. Then after a few mintues Grissom returns and saves him.

Season 1 Who Are You?

Thanks, guys! For the life of me, I couldn't remember the name of the epiosde.

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
It would have been interesting to see how well the stache was received if George had grown it in the off season and had it from the start of the season. The more I think of the stache the more I like it.

I think it probably would've been liked by more people if he had it during the beginning of the season instead of in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back