Who do you think SARA should be with??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Voted for Grissom, although I would say that Sara gets along very nicely with all the guys. Nick, warrick Nick etc. I think Sara and Greg have a great funny and flirty relationship as does Nick and Sara :D

I agree ^^^ Sara seems to get along with most guys :) she's such a lovely person :D

I like the lyrics in you siggy by the way Ciara - I'm guessing you're a Shrek fan :D

Yup, she seems really friendly and seems to befriend everyone, not trying to make any enemies intentionally :D

Nope, not a shrek fan :) The song was played during an episode of the OC, just liked the song :D

Anyone but GRISSOM!!! He needs soneone who is not whinny and needy and someone who does not have any baggage like Sara. After ND and seeing Sara and hearing how she grew up with out a father, I really think that is how she looks at Grissom. As the father figure she never had growing up. It is like when you have your first crush on a teacher. Your first older man. You look to them for guidance and security. You seek their apporoval even though you know that you do not need it. That us how Sara is with Grissom. She needs to stop running to him and making herself look insecure and unable to handle stuff that is given to her. I am not into office romance. I can see them bring a divorced Terri Miller back, Lady H.. who Carol MEndlesen has reported they want back( do not really listen to rumours.. all of last years went up in smoke.) For me to bring an office romance into it would ruin the show. I like seeing the actors protray the science nerds.. Catherine going out but not seeing her out... Sara with Hank,, Nice.. but not too much. To have two people working together involved would ruin the show. Just look at Hotel, Lois and Clark, they all crossed that barrier and the shows were cancelled. Like Billy said if you want office romance watch Ally McBeal.

And before you flame me this is a who do you think Sara should be with. My choice soemone who does not work with her. I am happy with it being either female or male. Do not care as long as it is not Grissom. That is what this thread is about right. My opinion and my chioce.. not a certain ship?

am I the only woman here that doesn't think Victor is cute? What's wrong with me???

It's not just you! He's not my type, almost *too* pretty if that makes sense. Just too cookie-cutter. *shrug*

Oh, and for the record, I voted for Greg. :)

(like anyone is shocked)

I voted outside the lab and police department for that matter. That type of girl needs the exact opposite of herself to find balance. Someone that would yank her out of work and coax her to go enjoy life. It looked like Hank was able to get her to do that a little, but then again only when he had spare time himself.

I could see a blue-collar regular guy or girl, that way Sara won't feel like she has to come up with deep meaningful conversation all the time to impress the other person. People in stressful jobs need a partner that is laid back and teach them how to enjoy the simple things.

I know ya’ll don’t care for my answer, but it is just an opinion based on observing her character for 5 long years and knowing a little something about workaholics.

Ew! Hugh Jackman! At least pair her with someone attractive - Johnny Depp maybe... or Viggo Mortensen! He could grow his Aragorn beard once more... We know how our girl loves the beardies!

Johnny -Viggo, Johnny -Viggo, Johnny -Viggo, Johnny -Viggo, oh that is tough.

Oh, the Victor picture. I'll take him from the neck down. I'll substitute another head.

I want it to be a really nice, smart and hot guy to make all the others *coughGrissomcough* see what they miss. Someone everyone will respect and like. (I mean when she was with Hank everyone was going "what does she SEE in him?? She could so do better").

But most importantly someone who adores her and makes her happy.

I know she´d love to feel needed for once in her life.
She´s had so much bad luck, injustice and tragedy and no appreciation or emotional support.

I think it should be someone very warm, emotionally mature and stable.

It could be Nick, Greg or Warrick. OC I see only as a last resort cause I hate the cast bloat.
-------------------

Saras requirements for a possible date are (I think): very high intelligence, sense of humor, no kiss-ass, ethical with serious intentions, and- since Hank- 100% faithful, honest and dependable. He also has to be emotionally available and not afraid of confrontation. :)

ETA: DAMN! Viggo would look SO good on her!! :D

Forget Sara - Viggo would look SO good on me!!! :lol: :devil: :lol: I, like our girl, like older beardies - and since I can't have WP (sob, he's married, sob) I'll take Viggo if he grows the scruff back...

I feel really bad for Hodges. No one's voted for him yet... :p

I voted for Nick, of course. I don't think Sara could ever be truly happy with Grissom. She needs to get over him, like now. It reminds me of this destructive crush-type thing I had going on for a while. I was in LOVE with a girl. And i was serious. She had been my friend for a long time. We knew each other inside and out. I wanted her so bad, but we just weren't on the right track emotionally. She didn't really want me, so eventually I wised up and said screw it. She's not worth the heartache. She's still one of my best friends, and i still love her, but i gave up on that ideal. I don't want her anymore. I'm ready to move on. Even if she came around I wouldn't go for it. She had her chance.

Maybe Sara is a better person than I, but I refuse to sacrifice my own integrity to fall at someone's feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back