Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel the tiniest of sorry for Flack cause he has to keep up with Danny's mood.

I know what you're saying. Danny's mood changes so quick, it's amazing how Flack keeps up with it [well most of the time]. Mood swings. Just another thing about Danny I love! :D

Thanks Kimmychu! I'll be sure to check those out! It'll probably be my first Danny-on-top fanfic. Should be quite interesting. :D

-lost look- You guys are always talking about these FanFiction things, and telling names and whatnot, but where do you find them? Is there a website? I know of one, but I'm pretty sure it's more dedicated to... anime and cartoon stuff... haha, yeah, I am such a nerd. >.o

Well. Sure, PM me some. So long as there's nothing TOO bad in there. I don't mind reading about plain ol' sex, but once it gets dirty, I tend to back out, sadly.

What?!?! *faints* How can you not love uber-smutty fics?! I might just die from the horror!...

:lol: You might not like some of Kimmy's fics then. :lol: Or a great deal of other fics, come to think of it. ;) Smut is very prevalent in the D/F fandom. :p

^ smut is incredubly addictive! :D chase doesn't like smut?!?!
that's considered BLASPHEMOUS in the church of danny/flack!! :lol:

*huffs* suit yerself... :p

I can't believe that I have only just discovered this thread. I am a serious slacker. Can someone get Danny and/or Flack to punish me severely?

^ fresh meat! :D oh i know they'll make sure you learn your lesson. slack doesn't pay off...unless you like punishment
_winknudge__by_darkmoon3636.gif

Hmm, I haven't been anyone's "fresh meat" in some time. I'm not sure if I can remember how to handle the role.

And maybe I just like being punished. :p

How can anyone not like smut? I know some people don't read slash simply because it's slash -- it sort of reminds me of homophobia, in a way -- but I also know some people don't read it because they're strictly canon people in terms of sexuality. But seriously... No smut? Oh dear. I think we'll have to convert you.

And in terms of fanfiction, there's ff.net, and the link to that was already provided. But if you have a LiveJournal, there's tons of communities on there dedicated to 'ships and other such.

Convert me? Ha! Four years in Highschool Drumline did that for me! But go ahead and try. I can handle most anything, I hope. -gulp- I love slash, or homosexuality, or yaoi, if you will, but.. I dunno. Smut can be good at times. -laughs-

FRESH MEEEAT.

Springmoon bout time you showed up here ;)

AH im so happy. new people ^_^.
i love new people here. oh yeah. we're gonna rock da boat man! rock da SHIP!

I'm not so sure I like being "Fresh Meat" again. After two years of being section leader of the Drumline, I guess I'm used to having power. -laughs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back