The Buffy Thread

Whose memoir would you read? (You may choose more than 1)

• Mac Taylor

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Stella Bonasera

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Don Flack

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Danny Messer

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Lindsay Monroe

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Sheldon Hawkes

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Sid Hammerback

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Adam Ross

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Jessica Angell

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
What's your fave Buffy episode?

One of my all time favorites is "Whats My Line?" (parts 1&2 both.)

Theres just something about the storyline I loved in that one. It was great. I love the whole Spike-Drusilla (sp?) team up! :lol:

Plus, David Boreanaz had his shirt off in the end of the second part.
32.gif
7.gif

*drools with GilGrissomCSI over a shirtless David Boreanaz. Apparently he's in a movie (still being made) called Mr. Fix It where he (Boreanaz) gets women to go back to their husbands/boyfriends, then he falls for one of his marks.

I like the fact that if they don't know the word or are describing something thay add a 'y' to the end of the word, for example, "orb-y" (not sure it is an actual quote but oh well)

that's so true!!! i actually find myself doing that a lot, adding "y" to most words when i dont know how to describe something

I've always added "-y" to the end of words, but it's more due to laziness and poor vocabulary than it is to brainwashing, i think. :lol:

Oh I agree, CSIannalysse--about the brainwashing. Watching Buffy changed my vocabulary quite a bit and I don't mind being brainwashed by it, lol!

Haha, "orb-y," I love that one.

Dudes, I got the Buffy the Vampire Slayer game for PS2 today :D :D All of those who have PS2, I highly reccomend it :lol: :lol: Its so hilarious (if you think stabbing vampires with wooden stakes is hilarious) :lol:

I've got both of the games on Xbox and the GBA game (Darkhul king), and staking/kicking/punching vampires is my kind of thing (Except when they're called Angel)!

Yeah. :D 'Cuz Angel is da man! :D :lol:

I love playing as Buffy, because she has all the cool kicks and stuff. My all=time favorite thing to do is stake the vampires though :D :D I dunno what I love so much about it, but its one of my favorite attacks in a video game. :lol: It never gets old.

Shall we do our own little "You know you addicted to (insert name here) when" game?

You know your addicted to Buffy when:

You look at sticks and think (and/or possibly say), "This would make a good stake!"

I will permit a little game. But please not in here. I would prefer to not let it disrupt any conversation. :p

Back