Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back brummie! Congrats on getting your cat to travel. Mine is scared to death of cars. He gets near one and its ugly.

ThumpyG said: :lol:yeah I have one, my Sylvester. anymore than that and I would probably be tearing my hair out! he is probably more tempermental than a two year old child!

I know what you mean about a tempermental cat. Mine is 13, acts like a kitten and sometimes acts like a human at times. Add a dog who acts exactly the same and it drives my family nuts at times. They fight more than my sister and I did. I watched the two of them one summer while my family went on vacation and after that I decided I was definetly not ready for kids. Those two wore me out.

Danny stripping out off a police uniform for a shower... :devil: I know I'd pass out and imagine this
[image]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/ukfan2003/Danny/sandd13.jpg[/image]
(Just putting an image to it :))

omg! that pic is sooo hot!! * Wish she was that victim!* :rolleyes:

my uncle won't let me, but i would like 3 cats crispy, chunky and crunch!
Not snap, crackle and pop then? :lol: Wonder why Carmine called his cat Mooky? Is that how monkey would sound with a New York accent? My gran had a budgie which she called Boyd, but she was actually saying bird with an accent, I think it was meant to be a Yorkshire accent.

Instead of showing opening shots of New York they should show Danny getting ready for work by taking a shower.
That's an excellent idea. Then we would get the shower scene every episode. :devil:

OMG I just watched Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. Carmine stole the few scenes he was in. Played the guitar and SANG! Credits say he wrote and performed that song. I was in hysterics. :lol:

Why were you in hysterics? Was the playing and singing bad, was the song just rubbish or was it a combination of all 3 ala Phoebe in Friends?

Wonder why Carmine called his cat Mooky? Is that how monkey would sound with a New York accent?

lol.gif
sorry but i find that very funny.
but what does a cat have to do with a monkey?!
anyways...i agree that a lot of people name their pets like that. the sweetest name like that would have to be "mitza-matza" (cat nickname in croatian) and the worse "bello" (a lot of german people call their dogs that, i find it terrible ´cause it means "beautiful" in italian and most of the time dogs called taht are ugly as hell)

ok, enough on the pet-names.
i have to rewatch "black hawk down" one of these days. i´ve been meaning to get on dvd ´cause it´s one of my fav movies (i love the music there and i find mogadishu city fascinating).

lol.gif
sorry but i find that very funny.
but what does a cat have to do with a monkey?!

Well, it could be like when you say to a small child 'come here you litle monkey'. Cats can be as mischievous and as inquisitive as monkeys and love to climb curtains when they're kittens. The net curtains lasted all of 2 days when I got my two. If you want confusing names for cats, Rolf Harris called one of his cats Rabbit.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of showing opening shots of New York they should show Danny getting ready for work by taking a shower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's an excellent idea. Then we would get the shower scene every episode.

Sounds good to me!! :p

And Mooky is a cute name. I love cats!!! :)

OMG I just watched Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. Carmine stole the few scenes he was in. Played the guitar and SANG! Credits say he wrote and performed that song. I was in hysterics. :lol:

if someone has posted this then sorry!

but if you listen to the directors commentary over this scene Camrine wrote several songs for the scene but that one was the funniest as he had everyone in hysterics(excuse my spelling but i have the cold yet again!!!) so yip i watched the end credits and he did get the written and performed by credit! how cool is that?

I had no idea he wrote that song. It was so funny! Now I'm gonna have to watch the movie again ... of course, I would have watched it again for that sweet ass shot anyway. :devil:

^Love that the ass shot is on his website. He knows what everyone wants to see. :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Danny stripping out off a police uniform for a shower... :devil: I know I'd pass out and imagine this
sandd13.jpg

(Just putting an image to it :))

omg! that pic is sooo hot!! * Wish she was that victim!* :rolleyes:

Oh I think I wished I was that victim. I think I've used that picture for another topic about fainting in here too. I must have something for that picture. :lol:

I need to find Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss after reading what everyone has to say. Maybe this week I'll go online and get it.

On the topic of him performing in the movie, awhile back I was searching for something online and came across an article for some sort of dinner or benefit held in NY for some small group and it mentioned the music was performed by Carmine Giovinazzo. I wondered if it was the same one and after reading these posts, it probably was. I tried to find that same article last night, but as luck would have it, couldn't.

*swoondroolfaint*
Good morning girls. I always love getting up and reading this board. Puts a smile on my face every day. :D

Hey Everyone!
I'm just getting caught up now on all the posts from the last few days. We lost our phone on Friday...a stupid squirrel must have chewed through the line. :mad: And idiot Bell Canada won't send anyone until Tuesday, which means no phone and net til then. Double :mad: I'm at a cafe writing to you.
Aglarelen, I love your avvys from your LJ.

I would be among those making a reservation with 9-1-1 if CSI:NY were to change their opening credits to Carmine stripping out of a police uniform and taking a shower! The operator will get sick and tired of me...
Operator: "Let me guess, ambulance needed for 10 pm, Wednesday...oh that damn CSI Show!" :lol:
I hope to catch up to you guys again soon...keep on MIS-behaving! ;)

Hi there everybody. This is my firstest ever post. Had to be here, this board has livened up many an hour at work (actually at work now but it is dead in here so...) You peeps are obsessed, I would say its sad but given that I just spent over $60 on Carmine movies I think I shall instead simply applaud your dedication.

On the subject of the shower scene I think you have a valid case, to show Stella in the shower was objectifying and sexist and can only be offset by Danny showering every episode in the second season (which would of course be tasteful and artistic and in no way objectifying) *grins evilly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back