• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CanadianCSIFan wrote:

I agree, I'll bet Danny looks FANTASTIC in that uniform! I haven't watched Black Hawk Down (I'm afraid I'm not real big on war films), but I was impressed to see one of my other favourite actors in the clip on Carmine's site, Ioan Gruffudd...he was in Horatio Hornblower, and a few other PBS movies. That clip was damn near pleasure overload for me.

I am so hoping they put Danny in uniform. I've been dieing to see it ever since they gipped me in Officer Blue. They could have just had the others in the backgroud. You know keep all the fans happy, but no!

Now, about Black Hawk Down. I noticed Ioan too. He's a cutie. It's always fun to see how many new guys I can pick out each time I watch it. It's like playing Hide and Seek Celebrity edition. :lol:

And you're welcome on using the AV. I love that one. I thought it was quite witty. That icon set doesn't get used very often. I'm glad you like it. :D

288 post wow, i am back hows is everyone. i moved house and got the internet sorted. yippee

yippee you're back Brummie! as you can see, we are still obsessed with Carmine and everything about him. that man rocks my world.

i still luv him to bits, i am so happy now finally got my life sorted. and i am now looking at a better future.
i have really missed the locker room, i cant believe how many post have beeen entered i will never get through them!

good for you, thinking positively about your future! yes, we are as usual crazy here in the locker room, crazy about Danny that is :)

Ok. Now I have to put Black Hawk Down on my Netflix list. I already put Learning Curve on there.
I love Ioan Gruffudd. I have all of the Horatio Hornblower movies and can't wait for Fantastic Four! :D

fantastic four is going to be great.

You get a nice view of Carmine's boot (in trousers sadly) at one point in black hawk down. It made my day. :D

Where was he in black hawk down- I watched it and I could.nt see him anywhere!!!!!!!! was it a small part?

288 post wow, i am back hows is everyone. i moved house and got the internet sorted. yippee

Welcome back brummie !!!!

well as you can see we still want that shower scene!! hmmm i wonder why? :devil: :lol:

He was at the beginning. There's a part where he's chipping away some wood when the others are having a laugh and there's a few shots of him when they're being briefed about the mission. He does look different though, i only just noticed him. :)

How sad am i? :D

Thanks for that - I thought I saw him playing snooker as some point but could`nt be sure, everyone seemed to look the same!

i still luv him to bits, i am so happy now finally got my life sorted. and i am now looking at a better future.
i have really missed the locker room, i cant believe how many post have beeen entered i will never get through them!

Hey brummie , good to hear you've got everything sorted and are back with us. Did your kitty cope all right with the move? Cats can get a bit stressed about that sort of thing. I noticed in the other thread that Carmine got back to you and said the cat on his site was his. Did he tell you anything else about it?

It's good your back Brummie. I'm glad your sorting everyting out.

When we moved we heard you have to put butter on your cat's paws so they can't find their way back to their old home.

I wonder what Carmine's cat is called?

he found my question funny he put at the end 'laughing!'
how cool is that i made him laugh!
Crispy the cat is fine, she settled in really well, she so cute i love her to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back