The Singles Thread!

single male if anyone wants me

i think you get confused as joy said :lol: waouh you are the only single men here , but if you don't wanna be single, start a dating thread :lol: i'm sure you will have a lot of success lol

Thanks, I just like to call him a scumbag now. And besides during summer vacation I like to have time to myself and i'm sure if i was still going out with him he'd want to do stuff constantly. And during school next year i'm going to have a lot more harder classes and so I probably wouldn't have the time. So I guess its a good thing we broke up. But he could have picked a better time.

I'm single and I for the most part enjoy it, with periodic times of wishing I wasn't. Well, now it is more often as I want my own children and right now I work with toddlers, so a daily reminder...hehehe

I hate dating. I really do. I would rather just meet someone casually and let things develop that way. And I am insanely picky, so that is tough. Oh well, I don't mind.

defiantDittohead said:
is that my first offer rejected? :D

I guess it is :lol: But hey, you could start your very own dating tread. Complete with pictures :D Who knows what luck you'll have :lol:

defiantDittohead said:
:D check myspace ;)

You know what, I might do that ;) But only because your avy shows that you have good taste. Who can resist somone who supports one of the greatest soccer players my country ever produced :lol:

But, before this one turnes into the flirting thread, I have another single story I need to share with you guys. This weekend I had the date from hell with a guy that bored me to tears and the strange thing is, he seemed like a cool dude before we went out and he was with other people but alone...So boring... I think I'll go back to flirting in clubs again because this date made me datesick for a while :lol:
So, share people, what was your worst date ever?

Hm - I don´t flirt very often. Whenever I finally start talking to girls they´re rather taken or they think I´m so boring.
That´s why I want to die single, because I already know what will happen even if I just say a simple "hi". :D

Back