Not open for further replies.
Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude **SPOILERS**

gorgeous pics...
Sorry I ´haven't been here lately ;)

I have to sa< I LOVE this dress...

962612f1.jpg
d3f85ed7.jpg

Thanks for those pics; she's so gorgeous!

I've been reading the 'Miami Season 5 Wishlist' and can't help but laugh at some of the wishes people have... To either get rid of Natalia completely or see her way less. It makes me laugh knowing that Eva will be back next season and on top of that, added to the credits.

Tee!

Oh, well. The majority of the people here might not like Natalia, but I DO. :D

Boa_Vista_Fan, maybe you could post in that thread to say that you would like to see more of Natalia. ;) It's fine to disagree with people openly. It can make for good discussion. :)

thank you alexxwoods i never seen those. also it does make me laugh Boa_Vista_Fan too. i actually posted see more natalia. before i posted that i was like i know i am going to get a lot of back fire but i dont care. i posted that before i posted this reply

Haylie...no one is going to give you any grief for expressing your opinion. :) As Lucy pointed out differences of opinion can make for great discussion, as long as everyone respects each others opinions.

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
I've been reading the 'Miami Season 5 Wishlist' and can't help but laugh at some of the wishes people have... To either get rid of Natalia completely or see her way less. It makes me laugh knowing that Eva will be back next season and on top of that, added to the credits.

I think most of us are aware that Eva is going to be added to the credits next season and that Natalia will still be around. The point of that thread is to list things you wish would happen in the 5th season, not what we know will happen. ;)

You bet I posted in the wishlist. :D

I really think that everyone needs to give her a second chance. The writers really sucked at her character development this season... Hopefully they'll put their heads back on for next.

ThumpyG42 said:
I think most of us are aware that Eva is going to be added to the credits next season and that Natalia will still be around. The point of that thread is to list things you wish would happen in the 5th season, not what we know will happen. ;)
Yeah, I understand the point of it. It just makes me giggle, knowing that a majority of the posters wish she'd be gone, but she won't... Tee. :D

Collision was on last night... It totally reminded me of one of the reasons why I like this character. She's been through a heckuvalot and is still such a strong woman. Those are the kind of people I admire.

well i we know the writers are going to have to redeem natalia to the other team members but i hope it isnt like how the writers for third watch redeem the rat cop on third watch which that character ruined and put a cop away in jail when she wasnt the one that did what they said she did. and natalia didnt do anything as bad as the third watch character so it is easy to redeem her for the team members not sure how much of the shows fans it will. but your writer the writers didnt develop her character that well

The whole 'mole' storyline is what screwed up people's views on Natalia, IMO. The storyline was the reason why the writers did such a horrible job at introducing and developing Eva's character. There was only so much they could write about Natalia without screwing up their mole plans.

Now that that storyline is pretty much up, I'm hoping that the writers have Natalia doing something other than playing in the soap bubbles. She could get back with Eric--by all means, PLEASE get back with Eric--but no baby scares. Focus on her working habits in the lab and such, and if you want, give us a little more information on this ex-hubby of hers. Just STOP giving people reason to hate her!

i know. i want her back with eric but i dont think some fans of the show want her even back with him. i want him with her

I'm just watching CSI:Miami constantly for a few weeks now, but I must say she looks very sympathic and nice. :).

Haylie said:
i know. i want her back with eric but i dont think some fans of the show want her even back with him. i want him with her
They didn't want her with him in the first place, but look what happened. I'm keeping the faith for Natalia and Eric.

I actually think, in some way or form, that their relationship (friends or romance) will play a part in next season as far as Natalia gaining everyone's trust back. I've got a cute lil' senario in my head, sort of a "knight in shining armor"-type thing, but there's just too much drama involved. (Unless they turn what I'm thinking of into an actual "crime scene.")

...I have too much time on my hands.

RoosCSILover said:
I'm just watching CSI:Miami constantly for a few weeks now, but I must say she looks very sympathic and nice. :).
Doesn't she?

What episode have you gotten up to? There are plenty where she's sympathetic and nice, but then there are some where she can come off, as Eva would say, a "no crap-taker girl."

Boa_Vista_Fan said:
Haylie said:
They didn't want her with him in the first place, but look what happened. I'm keeping the faith for Natalia and Eric.

I actually think, in some way or form, that their relationship (friends or romance) will play a part in next season as far as Natalia gaining everyone's trust back. I've got a cute lil' senario in my head, sort of a "knight in shining armor"-type thing, but there's just too much drama involved. (Unless they turn what I'm thinking of into an actual "crime scene.")

...I have too much time on my hands.

RoosCSILover said:
Doesn't she?

What episode have you gotten up to? There are plenty where she's sympathetic and nice, but then there are some where she can come off, as Eva would say, a "no crap-taker girl."

well my example goes back to third watch where the rat found out where she was pregnant with one of the other cops on the show and he broke up with her and he was the one to announce she was the rat to everyone but she ended up getting shop by the cop that got hurt in the season premiere of season 6 and then made the father of the baby get back with her and she lost the baby but still they redeem those 2 love birds they can do it with csi miami natalia and eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back