The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question. I would like to think that as NY's Manhattan Manhunt was the conclusion to Miami's Felony Flight, that the season 4 Miami dvd set will feature the NY episode too. I guess we won't know for sure until details are released nearer the time. :)

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

They did put Cross Jurisdiction on the Miami DVDs even though it was aired originally on CSI:LV time. I think it would be silly not to put it on there - it's advertisement for NY.

Was #223 MIA/NYC - Non-Stop on the NY DVDs?

athlov said:
Was #223 MIA/NYC - Non-Stop on the NY DVDs?

Yup...it was on the NY dvds. ;)

I'd think they'd put both episodes on both dvd sets, there are those that watch Miami, but don't watch NY and vice versa. It wouldn't be fair to have them buy a whole box set of a show they don't watch for one episode. :confused:

Thanks for answering my question that has been bugging me since it aired earlier this season. I like both but I am more a Miami fan and will buy season 4 but I really don't want to buy the NY season also.

I got two questions (spoilers only if you haven't seen last weeks ep or the end of the one before that).

1: At the end of the ep two weeks ago (the "to be continued" one), when H and Marisol were walking, some shooter (prob. a Noche) had them in his sights. What ever became of that?

2: Last week's ep: how is it that the Noche (Memmo or whatever is name is) was able to get Marisol dead on in the abdomen but only managed to graze Delko's shoulder (not even a serious injury)??

Thanks.

ACW1129 said:
I got two questions (spoilers only if you haven't seen last weeks ep or the end of the one before that).

1: At the end of the ep two weeks ago (the "to be continued" one), when H and Marisol were walking, some shooter (prob. a Noche) had them in his sights. What ever became of that?

Absolutely nothing became of that, lol. I'll admit that confuses me as well, unless they wanted us to believe that Marisol was shot before the wedding, only to find out that she was shot afterwards. It was a bit inconsistant if you ask me, we didn't even get any idea of how long the two had been married before she was shot...unless I missed something?

2: Last week's ep: how is it that the Noche (Memmo or whatever is name is) was able to get Marisol dead on in the abdomen but only managed to graze Delko's shoulder (not even a serious injury)??

Thanks.

I'm thinking that maybe the shot that hit Delko was intended for Marisol, but one of them (Delko or Marisol) changed positions and that's how Delko was hit? I'm not sure of the answer to that one either, that's just my best guess. :)

Starr said:
Can anyone tell me when season4 of csi miami might be coming out on DVD?
Thanks,
Starr

I posted in merchandise where I received an email about CSI S6 coming out on dvd in Sept. (no date though) and it also said that Miami & NY were to follow shortly after that. No dates given on any of them.

Could anyone tell me if the finale airs today or tomorrow?
(I live in Argentina and it won't air here at least for a couple of months and I really want to know who the mole is!!)Thanks in advance, Trinity.

Hi ladytrinity! I live in Germany, so I have to wait this long time, too, but as far as I get through all informations here on this board the season finale will be aired today (Mon, 22/05) at 10 pm EST.
And tomorrow morning, about six o'clock, I'll visit the spoiler thread just to know who is the mole, too! :D ;)

What was the name of the new ballistics examiner who replaced Calleigh, and she got him transferred to God knows where.

Alright, I got three questions from last night's ep (spoilers if you haven't seen it yet).

1: Who was on that plane Riaz (the Noche who ordered the hit on Marisol) tried to shoot down?

2: I thought the Noche's didn't sell drugs (IIRC, on the season premiere, I believe it was Horatio who said that they don't sell drugs because it makes them less likely to get caught), so what was Riaz doing selling pot to Marisol and the sick patients?

3: Please refresh my memory: the guy whose wife stole the money-they didn't work in the crime lab (I can't remember which, but one of the CSIs said they don't use powered gloves), so where exactly tdo they work?

Thanks.

Hey ACW1129 . You might want to post this question in this thread (the "One of Our Own" episode thread) here since this is a "no spoilers" thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back