The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The CSI:Miami 'I have a question' Thread *NO SPOILERS*

Oh looking at the 'Driven' caps.. Is that Horatio's house in the final scene with Marisol, or was it somewhere else??

Cause that is a huge window and an amazing view for a house :eek:

Oh cheers, I haven't seen the new series so I haven't checked out the new lab yet, but I remember people saying it had lot of windows, that figures!!

Pusher said:
this is H office in CSI Miami building

I thought it was just another interrogation room? *shrugs* I'll have to watch the episode again, even though I realyl don't want to.

form S1 till S4 H have his oun office in CSI miami building and the office is always been in 2 floor and all with glass...but now hav a little change after repair in S4...in the end of one epi form S4 H was sit alone in this room gain and walk away they show only the chair turn around ... ?! :confused:
hope with this explanation i don`t make mistake

driven
4x19_917.jpg

camp fear
374.jpg

and yes it`s true that S4 quality view is just incredibly...there hava a lot play (game) with the light and the colors :)

PS speedmonkey2 i love ur loc...can i come with u to scream :lol:

I haven't watched the 4 season yet but I'm curious about many people in this forum having avatars or banners with Horatio and "no babies" written on them.Has it something to do with the show?
Thanks.

Yes it has. Check the "Driven" thread so you know :) (of course if you don't want to be spoiled, you cannot go there)

^^ Thanks for the info.Now I've put 2 and 2 together.
This show is getting quite insane,isn't it? :lol:

Pusher said:

PS speedmonkey2 i love ur loc...can i come with u to scream :lol:

Of course you can come with me and scream! The more the merrier. lol.

Quick question about a thread.
Could someone post a link to the thread where people were saying who they thought the mole was, I haven't been able to find it at all.

They just aired "Crime Wave" and I was wondering.. During the sea arrest with the coast guard and all that, what is the song they are playing in the background?

^I guess music questions can be also put in the "Music" section :)

This is why I should have started taping Miami months ago…okay. Working on a story and need some clarification because there are no transcripts and my memory is awful.

1) When did Horatio first see Marisol? Was she brought in, or was he called to the scene? I can’t remember the specifics…
2) Do we know when/where Yelina met Ray? How long have they been married?
3) Go waaay back to the season premiere, Horatio talking to the priest…in later episodes, did we ever find out who he killed? or is that still a mystery?

Much obliged to those who answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back