Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Some maddening news from TVGuide's Mega Buzz:

Are there any big plans for the 200th episode of CSI: NY? — Ben
ADAM:
Sorry, Ben, but there may not be a 200th episode this season. Sources tell me that CBS has only ordered 18 episodes for the upcoming season, which will bring the show's total episode count to only 198. I hear producers are optimistically fighting for two additional Season 9 episodes, but if an agreement can't be reached, it seems the perennial bubble show will have to survive cancellation once again in order to reach the milestone.

Seriously?? If they leave them two episodes short of 200 I'll never watch CBS again. :wtf: :scream:

Aw crap.. I had a feeling that they weren't going to have a full season. :scream:

CSI: NY Episode 9.02 "Where There's Smoke..."

STORY LINE: Our arsonist is starting fires again, but this time he's targeting people from his past.

* We see a young Leonard in flashback He is a victim of abuse who is also forced to spend time in the disturbing burn unit of a hospital.

* Jimmy, a man with a long rap sheet, is eating his lunch at a city park when he appears to suffer a heart attack. However, his death is actually caused by a chemical reaction -- he has been burned from the inside out.

* We meet Rachel. At the age of 7 years old. This young girl witnessed Leonard being abused as a child but was too scared to help.
When Rachel is late 30's, and undergoing rehabilitation for alcohol abuse, she is kidnapped, tied up and nearly murdered by a figure from her past. The "crimes" for which she's being punished occurred when she was just a child.

* Anita is a private nurse who lives her life off the grid is taking the elevator to the laundry room of her apartment building when the pipes above her ignite. Trapped in the confined space, she's broiled alive.

seems a shame not to do 200 episodes this season, and possible at all. How many times can a show avoid the axe.

yeah i think we all expect that this may be the CSI NY final season i reeaaaalllyyyy really hope that they can fight and have 20 episodes this is my biggest wish for this season
we beat the axe twice hopefully itll run in our favor and go with 20 episodes *crosses fingers*

Finishing up first week of shooting today. Heading to Jefferson City Mo tomorrow for a concert & FT Riley Kansas show on Saturday. Home Sunday. Here's a pic from set yesterday with Anna Belknap. More to come today.

you're welcome Nelh2

Molly6429: CSI: NY scoop? Pretty please.

Since you asked so nicely, the season opener's fiery storyline, which brings Rob Morrow to the N.Y. stage, will continue into episode two. And while Mac might be working to prove the arsonist's innocence in the premiere, it'll be the opposite in the second go-round. But like all good villains, there's a good reason for this vengeance-seeking-criminal's new targets.

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/333229/s...mpire-diaries-glee-teen-wolf-revenge-and-more

News coming from CBS:

“CSI: NY” – Fridays, 9:00 PM

Music from GRAMMY Award winner Green Day will be featured in the fourth episode of the season in which Lindsay (Anna Belknap) is injured when a political candidate is shot. Action sequences will be narrated by songs from Green Day's forthcoming albums ¡UNO!, ¡DOS! and ¡TRE! @GreenDay

Natalie Martinez will recur as an NYPD detective who works closely with Flack (Eddie Cahill), but it will become clear that there is considerably more to her than meets the eye, both personally and professionally.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/29/cbs-series-news-kristoffer-polaha-joins-mad-in-jersey-sarah-jones-joins-vegas-more/143174/

News coming from CBS:

Music from GRAMMY Award winner Green Day will be featured in the fourth episode of the season in which Lindsay (Anna Belknap) is injured when a political candidate is shot. Action sequences will be narrated by songs from Green Day's forthcoming albums ¡UNO!, ¡DOS! and ¡TRE! @GreenDay

Natalie Martinez will recur as an NYPD detective who works closely with Flack (Eddie Cahill), but it will become clear that there is considerably more to her than meets the eye, both personally and professionally.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/07/29/cbs-series-news-kristoffer-polaha-joins-mad-in-jersey-sarah-jones-joins-vegas-more/143174/

Oh!!! Lindsay gets hurt? I wonder if she gets shot or stabbed? 'Bout time something happens to that girl.

I bet it'll be something like a twisted ankle. :shifty:

Sorry...

News coming from CBS:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...n-jersey-sarah-jones-joins-vegas-more/143174/

Reads like maybe shot in cross fire... really looking forward to seaason 9 but even more now!

Back