Season 9 in the UK

Oh I see. Just got new tv guide, the next episode is numbered as 200 though maybe the site where I'm taking pics got wrong numeration. Well then, I'm gonna be jumping all around because it means I haven't missed a spot:D

Oh yeah me too, I'm gonna say tnx to channel on their website forum. Afterall they started advertising right after my post (don't wanna sound too proud or smth but it just happened).

Maybe they didn't want 'hostile takeover' :guffaw:

^ Im sure they didnt!
Well, happy Birthday was alright. Rather predictable. I thought Cal and the victim was sweet, but a little over done. It was obvious who the murderer was from the beginning so I was just waiting for the csi's to discover. Although it was nice to see H doing some lab work, and I liked seeing him emotional and upset that the husband had done it. I think David played that well. Although more violence from H this week.... I dont think Nat was impressed.
Good amount of screentime for everyone. Aww poor Frank, just washed his car! Its a shame that Frank is wasted so much, he should be on screen far more than he is.
Ryan was looking good, as always.
Hmm more mentions of Marisol. At least Eric was included in the grieving at the end. Thats one of teh things I disliked about the whole Marisol thing- it was all about how upset H was, no mention of Eric. Glad they have remedied that.

Ok, now I'm little confused. On the picture site for Jon they have Blood Sugar (e09) after Happy Birthday (e08) which is after On The Hook (e07).
On Csi Files the ordering in quite different Blood Sugar-->On The Hook-->Happy Birthday.
I'm now really confused about this. Where can I get the correct and exact episode list?

Ok, now I'm little confused. On the picture site for Jon they have Blood Sugar (e09) after Happy Birthday (e08) which is after On The Hook (e07).
On Csi Files the ordering in quite different Blood Sugar-->On The Hook-->Happy Birthday.
I'm now really confused about this. Where can I get the correct and exact episode list?

Click on the "CSI Miami Episode Guide" tab at the top of this page - it has all the epis of every season in the right order.

Sorry I haven't been around to comment on the last few epis - I have seen them all, just not been around to comment!

I quite enjoyed "Happy Birthday", and pretty much agree with Solitaire ^, so I won't repeat it all. I just wish they would do an episode where they spend more time investigating the crime to find out the ONE person who did it, rather than spending half the episode accusing / arresting / interrogating all the people they suspect did it but who it then actually turns out didn't do it! (That made sense in my head, honest! :wtf: )

Frank, as ever, was brilliant. Brief, but brilliant! Definitely more air-time needed for him. In fact, a spin off. His own show. One where every episode either he loses a prisoner whilst transporting him to jail, or he gets his car trashed in some spectacular way - remember the one with the fire at the house, where the boiler blew up, rocketed skywards, then came to land on his brand new 'vee-hickle'?!!! Aw, you gotta love Frank Tripp!!:guffaw:

Oh good to know where to look for correct order.
Thank you! :)

Aaaaand that means..... I HAVEN'T MISSED AN EPISODE!!!:D:D
Oh joy! :lol:

LOL about Frank, yeah he's the real treasure:guffaw:
ha ha that would be sooo funny:guffaw:
lol I actually saw a dream once where Frank and Ryan were doing pranks on each other:guffaw::guffaw:

Match made in Hell- good episode. Being a Ryan fan I appreciated the screentime for him. Although he is rubbish at undercover work, he was so sweet with that prostitute girl. Its a shame that it was H, not Ryan, who got to give the pep talk to her at the end.
The whole rich guys praying on innocent, trapped girls has been somewhat overdone on this show. It is all really predictable.

Have seen Match Made In Hell online but till I see it on tv there's some time to wait. Well yeah agree, he was rubbish at undercover work. Otherwise the guy couldn't sneak up like that.

About Blood Sugar I can say that was pretty ok. Wished more Ryan but at least he and Eric were funny to watch when they tried to figure the print. And Ryan kinda guessed it right (Italy vs cowboy style boot):lol:

Don't seem to be seeing much of Caleigh (Emily Proctor) in this season. Is/was she preggers?

^ Yes, Emily was pregnant last season. So she wasnt really in many of the scenes and when you do see ner she is hidden behind a desk or some other object!
Early on in the season there was a scene in the locker room with Eric and Cal. I cant remember which epi it was, but she told Eric that she 'loved him like family' the impression given that they are no longer together, and broke up at some point. I think it was the case that the writers didnt know how to write the romance with Emily pregnant and took the easy option of splitting them up for the whole season, save them having to work something out. Not good for E/C fans, and not good for people who dislike the romance, such as myself, who thought it was a cop out.

Well I'm not really liking this romance mambo jumbo they're doing on the show. If they can't deal with it I don't see why to start at first.
I just hope they won't screw up anything more

I think I said before (on here, or on another thread) that it was odd that Eric and Calleigh had split up with no explanation whatsoever by the writers. They don't seem to be very good at doing any sort of relationships on the show. I mean, look what we've had so far: Horatio and Marisol (and Rachel, Rebecca, and Julia, for that matter); Eric and Calleigh, Natalia, and other "girlfriends" who've appeared briefly in passing; Ryan and Erica Sykes; Natalia and her ex...

All of them seem to have been written simply as a plot device. Most of the "friends and lovers" have been pretty disposable, and just slotted into the storyline in a plot that otherwise wouldn't have worked or made sense. Yes, I realise that's what most characters and events are for, but somehow these often just seem to be forced in as a replacement for good writing.

The result (speaking personally) is that when a relationship of some sort starts, I'm not looking forward to it developing into part of the flow of the show, but rather I'm just waiting and wondering how he or she is going to be killed, disposed of, turn out to be the bad guy, help them solve the case then disappear never to be seen or heard of again, etc!

And just to prove I'm not going too far off-topic (!:lol:) - relationships aside, I'm enjoying the new season, and looking forward to tonight's episode - as long as my meeting doesn't go on too long and I actually make it home in time!

I can see your pattern marymagdalen, I'm feeling same. Though I'm not a shipper I kinda want at least friendly relationships between characters.
Well I wouldn't mind some flirty relationship between Ryan and Natalia or some resemblance with all the E/C storyline. I'm still kinda confused what is their status after all that's been past seasons. I can see Calleigh not being so close to Eric since season 8 and wire stuff, but in season 9 I'm still kinda muffled about that.

Well apart from that, keeping on topic, I'm thrilled to see MMIH tonight. Of course I've watched it online already but now I'm calling it official (translated/doubled on my tv screen).

My mom even misunderstood on comment thinking H shot Ryan instead of alligator. Whoops! :D

I cant wait for tonight's ep F.T.F and also Wheels Up for next week but i'm lucky that Miami is on every day next week yay

And just to prove I'm not going too far off-topic (!:lol:) - relationships aside, I'm enjoying the new season, and looking forward to tonight's episode - as long as my meeting doesn't go on too long and I actually make it home in time!

Well, I didn't make it home in time, so I haven't seen it yet. I don't think the Chairman was impressed when I told him I wanted to be home by 9 to watch CSI:Miami, and he kept the meeting going just so's I'd miss it!:mad: Ah well, I'll catch up online tonight, and watch the re-run tomorrow!!

I loved F.T.F and seeing Ryan all wet made my heart melt and even Horatio really made me jump a few times but worth it and cant wait to see Wheels Up

Back