Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small question from a first timer to all the new-season hype.

All these appearances by the cast and previews being shown, is that normal for a new CSI season or is there more this time due to the casting changes? Was there a similar amount of publicity being broadcast for previous seasons?

:)

Holy gumballs, that needs to go up on the internet. That man does all kinds of things to me. The bracelet..the shirt..the face..the everything.

Just a small question from a first timer to all the new-season hype.

All these appearances by the cast and previews being shown, is that normal for a new CSI season or is there more this time due to the casting changes? Was there a similar amount of publicity being broadcast for previous seasons?

:)

There's a lot more promotion this season than in seasons 10 and 11. Last year there was a bit of publicity for "Sqweegel" and Justin Bieber. Also some about Anthony's return to the show.

Every year Marg appears on Craig Ferguson once or twice. TV Guide has been known to feature a few covers, but neglected to during season 11. There WILL be one in October, though.

I think I remember Sara wearing some kind of boots with block heels before at least once. However, in this pic, the woman in question appears to be wearing what looks like a scrunch style boot with short, skinny stiletto heels... so you're right, probably not Sara lol. Scrunchy type boots are definitely not Sara's style lol.

Turned out to be Sara after all, didn't it! :lol:

I think I remember Sara wearing some kind of boots with block heels before at least once. However, in this pic, the woman in question appears to be wearing what looks like a scrunch style boot with short, skinny stiletto heels... so you're right, probably not Sara lol. Scrunchy type boots are definitely not Sara's style lol.

Turned out to be Sara after all, didn't it! :lol:

What's so funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back