Season 12 Spoiler Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

Nickaholic
Welcome to the Spoiler Pic Thread for Season 12! :)

You may post spoiler pics here as well as discuss them. When posting pics, please post the URL only, not the actual image. This is especially helpful when we are lucky enough to have large, high quality pics! :) And remember, no more than 12 picture links per post.

Please try to limit discussion in this thread to the pics. General spoiler discussion can take place in the Spoiler Discussion Thread.

If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to PM one of your friendly Las Vegas Forum mods, Smokey or DJRideout. :)

Looking forward to another great season and some great pics! Have fun! :)

Last edited:
Not crazy about the glasses Ted's wearing (I like other glasses I've seen him in though), but David looks adorable.

You know what I would really like to see? NEW promo pics. You know, like they did before with the whole cast and some individual ones. :shifty:

I mean they haven't done that since, I believe, Sara's last season. :shifty:

Get with it TPTB.

You know what I would really like to see? NEW promo pics. You know, like they did before with the whole cast and some individual ones. :shifty:

Get with it TPTB.

I totally agree with you! I would love to see new promo pics.

Get with it TPTB.

I totally agree with you! I would love to see new promo pics.

Yes I agee 110%!! :thumbsup:

At the very least I want a group shot, doubt they'll do one so I guess I'll have to draw one

Get with it TPTB.

well George did complain in January about not having any current promo pics when he was signing autographs :lol: so yes it would be nice to see some new ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back