**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.06 - "Untitled"

~ This is a big episode for Natalia. After tracking down a suspect and placing him under arrest, the suspect resists and bites Natalia on the wrist with his canine fangs (also known as "vampire teeth").

~ 10.06 kind of deals with the world of vampires. The closest thing I can compare it to is "Suckers" from season 4. It's definitely geared towards being a Halloween episode.

~ The victim in the episode is a maid who works for a lady who is about to publish her latest book.

~ Tom Loman is in the episode and he makes contact with a substance that
causes his hands to go numb. Ryan helps him track down what caused it to happen.

~ Everyone is mentioned in the episode. :)

This is reminding me of that CSI episode with the vampires vs werewolves club thing.

The numbing hands thing totally did happen to Ryan before... If the cause of the numbing hands thing is the same, it should be an easy case for Ryan to crack. :p

I wonder if they're going to bring back the 2 cases per episode thing they had going on in seasons 1-4. Sure seems like it. :)

The numb hands happened to Ryan in Curse of the Coffin. Alexx inhaled fumes from a meth addict in Sunblock. There was also a wannabe werewolf in that one.

Yeah, I remember that... but I thought it happened to Alexx once too. Maybe it was an M.E. on another show LOL. I know I've seen it happen to an M.E. somewhere before lol.

Procedural Overload? Lol. I know vampires are really popular right now, but this episode sounds more like its alluding to Anne Rice. She's certainly the better vampire writer, but thats just IMHO. Kinda surprised that Natalia thinks she's turning vampy, seeing as though she didn't buy into the psychic business last season. This episode sounds funnier the more I read about it.

Omar tweeted:
What a pleasure to work with the talented & magnanimous Ed Begley Jr. He's going to be great on CSI: Miami! http://say.ly/eHiEEF
Everyone welcome back the new season's ButtHead.

Kinda surprised that Natalia thinks she's turning vampy, seeing as though she didn't buy into the psychic business last season. This episode sounds funnier the more I read about it.
Seems very out of character for her to think she's a vampire....makes me wonder if there's a better explanation (medical, drug transfer, etc).
It'd be funny if she & the team were just pranking Ryan into thinking she's turned into one. :lol:

It's on YouTube too for those of us that can't watch it on CBS. CSI Files posted it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbsQRdPDn94&feature=player_embedded#! ayisha62, your link didn't go to the video just like a list of random ones.

Aaaand, is it just me or does it look like H dives in to save Natalia and SHE comes up holding HIM in the promo? If that's the case I think that's perfect. :lol: It shows that H might think he's invincible but that he's actually not. And if it's Natalia saving him? They might just be listening to us after all, because I think it's about time one of the girls saves a guy, especially H!

Thanks for the promo.....FINALLY! And it was well worth the wait - I love it!

Aaaand, is it just me or does it look like H dives in to save Natalia and SHE comes up holding HIM in the promo? If that's the case I think that's perfect. :lol: It shows that H might think he's invincible but that he's actually not. And if it's Natalia saving him? They might just be listening to us after all, because I think it's about time one of the girls saves a guy, especially H!

Appears so. If she isn't saving him then he is doing it wrong. :lol:

That's what I saw; he probably uses up all his stength diving in and collapses after getting her out of the trunk. It looks like Natalia will end up dragging him to shore.

That sure looks interesting :) and thank you guys for posting it. :thumbsup::) It would be like Horatio to give his last bit of strength and even his life to help someone else and when that someone else is a member of his team (his family) all the more so. ;)

Look at it this way Hardline Pro, maybe it will get damaged and he'll have to get a new suit. Maybe even dark blue instead of black. ;):hugegrin::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back