**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

2. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

This is reminding me of that CSI episode with the vampires vs werewolves club thing.

The numbing hands thing totally did happen to Ryan before... If the cause of the numbing hands thing is the same, it should be an easy case for Ryan to crack. :p

I wonder if they're going to bring back the 2 cases per episode thing they had going on in seasons 1-4. Sure seems like it. :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I remember that... but I thought it happened to Alexx once too. Maybe it was an M.E. on another show LOL. I know I've seen it happen to an M.E. somewhere before lol.

4. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Procedural Overload? Lol. I know vampires are really popular right now, but this episode sounds more like its alluding to Anne Rice. She's certainly the better vampire writer, but thats just IMHO. Kinda surprised that Natalia thinks she's turning vampy, seeing as though she didn't buy into the psychic business last season. This episode sounds funnier the more I read about it.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Omar tweeted:
    Everyone welcome back the new season's ButtHead.

Seems very out of character for her to think she's a vampire....makes me wonder if there's a better explanation (medical, drug transfer, etc).
    It'd be funny if she & the team were just pranking Ryan into thinking she's turned into one. :lol:

6. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

7. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

It's on YouTube too for those of us that can't watch it on CBS. CSI Files posted it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbsQRdPDn94&feature=player_embedded#! ayisha62, your link didn't go to the video just like a list of random ones.

Aaaand, is it just me or does it look like H dives in to save Natalia and SHE comes up holding HIM in the promo? If that's the case I think that's perfect. :lol: It shows that H might think he's invincible but that he's actually not. And if it's Natalia saving him? They might just be listening to us after all, because I think it's about time one of the girls saves a guy, especially H!

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanks for the promo.....FINALLY! And it was well worth the wait - I love it!

Appears so. If she isn't saving him then he is doing it wrong. :lol:

11. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

That's what I saw; he probably uses up all his stength diving in and collapses after getting her out of the trunk. It looks like Natalia will end up dragging him to shore.

12. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

Sorry..I normally chek my links as soon as I post them up...and it did come up in mine. buh I jst realized..I posted this through my android..so my guess is that m stands for mobile? Anyways I'm sorry again :/ xo

13. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

That sure looks interesting :) and thank you guys for posting it. :thumbsup::) It would be like Horatio to give his last bit of strength and even his life to help someone else and when that someone else is a member of his team (his family) all the more so. ;)

14. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

H, I'm sorry but I don't think you're going to be much of a help hitting that humongous fire with your jacket. ;)

15. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Look at it this way Hardline Pro, maybe it will get damaged and he'll have to get a new suit. Maybe even dark blue instead of black. ;):hugegrin::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.