• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Latvia if that rings any bells. We have latvian language plus half of country speaks russian as well (located right next to Russia).
And we have translated televison (for other languages that are not native). Well translations are pretty shaggy bc they can't exactly translate "H" which annoys me. And "Mr. Wolfe" sounds better in English anyways. They obviously seems to lack any knowledge about CSI shows bc some words looks to hard to translate. Actually they had problems to read translated text, or translating woman had no idea about the real thing (obviouly I know that better).
There's absolutely no way to see the CSI's dvd in market.
Can the name Ryan sound more weird in this language? Nope. But for one season I barely kept myself from sending c4 to studio for the way they translated Horatio's name *hangs head in shame* it's like they never watched an episode or been in English lesson at school.
--
About season 10, well I can say the same I suggested in my feedbacks- more Ryan BG, meeting with his family members (or at least some more mentions), more screen time, leading role for at least an episode, heroic plotline, some reference to certain episodes (like WISC, there had to be some faint at least when he got in bad guys hands in MMIH), some flashbacks (yeah young Ryan would be start).

I have a request about Ryan and would someone be kind enough to role play Ryan on a forum? If interested PM me for details

About season 10, well I can say the same I suggested in my feedbacks- more Ryan BG, meeting with his family members (or at least some more mentions), more screen time, leading role for at least an episode, heroic plotline, some reference to certain episodes (like WISC, there had to be some faint at least when he got in bad guys hands in MMIH), some flashbacks (yeah young Ryan would be start).
Those all are really good BDS.

Well that's something I wanted to learn about him since his first episode.
After seeing his adorable smile I wanted to hear everything.
Needless to point tptb wasn't in hurry to show off his secrets that willingly.
Actually it's pretty weird that I can't remember any visuals from s3, like my memory started from s4's Nailed. That's odd actually :confused:
Hmm I can sense a pending request to the "dear" network for first re-run for season 3. They actually haven't done re-runs for older seasons. That's odd :borg:

Oh yeah :lol:
btw i just registered on that forum, made up a prof and ready to take off. Well in the morning.
Gonna go sleep now and hopefully have some Ryan dreams :D
Oh Ryan come to my dream world and do some magic to encourage me so I wake up brave :lol:

Well that's something I wanted to learn about him since his first episode.
After seeing his adorable smile I wanted to hear everything.
Needless to point tptb wasn't in hurry to show off his secrets that willingly.
Actually it's pretty weird that I can't remember any visuals from s3, like my memory started from s4's Nailed. That's odd actually :confused:
Hmm I can sense a pending request to the "dear" network for first re-run for season 3. They actually haven't done re-runs for older seasons. That's odd :borg:

Sounds like you really need to see some season 3 episodes.

Finally,a pic of Jon from this summer!
http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2011/07/csimiami-cast-sightings-of-last-week_19.html?spref=tw

Last edited:
Finally, our Jon is out of hiding! Thank you so much for the photo! BTW, there is a sneak peak on spoiler page about Episode 2 and Ryan is mentioned! According to Eva, the cast supposedly reported for work yesterday. Yeh, the new season has begun!

I was interested in his T-shirt in the photo. Jon still loves boxing, and below is the background info:

One hundred years ago on 4 July 2010, "The Fight of the Century" took place in Reno, Nevada. The first-ever black heavyweight champion Jack Johnson defended his title by defeating the "Great White Hope" Jim Jeffries and delivering a blow against racism. Despite the success, two years later Johnson was convicted and incarcerated under the Mann Act for his romance with a white woman.

In support of the upcoming Reno-based rally asking President Obama to pardon Johnson and finally clear his name, the "Pardon Jack Johnson" t-shirt was created. A portion of the proceeds go to PBS, which aired a documentary on his life.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back