George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning blackflag :)

and after spending the afternoon surrounded by dogs of all varying sizes I'm going to do something I very rarely do and that is I'm going to post blindly here. So if any pics are dups enjoy the scenery

one
two
three
four
five
six

Good morning ladies.

I had a long day yesterday. First, I went out shopping with my mom in the morning then when I got home, myself, my sister, and my dad went to see Super 8. I enjoyed it.

First set of buzz:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Time for me to send Nicky on his way. :(

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:​

(Hope you don't mind Smokey, there were 7 players so I'm posting 1 from each of you since this is the winners post. :))

Your runners up:
Princess - :luvlove:
Raynn - almost was the theme! :p
NickyFan - :adore:
Smokey - some chocolate with my buzz. :drool:

now things get really hard!
1sm024cry.gif

Jacquie - He has the best, most genuine smile. :adore:
Ladybronco - such concentration for 1 little scrap of fabric. :)

winner.gif

addictedtoSpeed - his face! :drool: :drool: :drool: I must have had 5 of your caps open at once. It was so hard to choose just one of them. :lol: It's been a georgous day so far today but I sent Nick on his way anyways. :) You enjoy yourself now. :guffaw:

droolbucket.gif
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wischmop.gif
droolbucket.gif

There ya go. I've cleaned things up. All set for the next theme. ;)

Susan

Thanks blackflag, Nick is enjoying our beautiful 71 degree sunny weather with me on the porch. As for a theme how about Nick with another CSI or detective? 12 in 24 and I'll give Nick up (only cause I have to)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back