George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, ladies! :) Happy to see these great Nick pics. I needed a distraction since I had to leave my Ellie cat at the vet today. She hasn't been eating and so they are running a lot of tests on her and giving her some nourishment. I know she needs to be there, but I wish she was here. :(

Anyway, love seeing the evidence! Maybe the theme was good luck, because we got a bit today too in the form of a picture of a suspicious truck in the area at the time of Lauren's disappearance. Now to find it!

Wish Nick could help, but he's on his way out of town. Let's see where he's headed.

Runners up:

Raynn - Was just watching this yesterday and thinking how awesome he looked! :)
Princess - What a cutie! :adore:
Blackflag - :lol:
Ladybronco - Holy :drool: !

So Nick is heading up north to visit Jacquie tonight courtesy of this pic because he's so adorably dorky here. :lol: But mostly for this one because I LOVE him in black and with something high on the neck. :drool::drool::drool: Congratulations!

So Nick is heading up north to visit Jacquie tonight courtesy of this pic because he's so adorably dorky here. :lol: But mostly for this one because I LOVE him in black and with something high on the neck. :drool::drool::drool: Congratulations!

Thank you Smokey for my cuppa this morning :)

It looks like Nick and I will have a fantastic day for doing laundry :rolleyes: oh well we get to hang out at home and enjoy the good weather while we do it.

So new theme. Lets go back to some of the earlier seasons :) It's been awhile since we've seen some season 1 pics so lets see what people have. Now if you don't have any season 1 capped I'll let you off by having you post your earliest season :) How's that for fairness :) 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and get me a refill :devil:

Good morning everyone :)

Nick has his bags packed with clean clothes :devil: so he's ready to head out of here for the next Ward Girl.

It's been fun going back and looking at Nick from the beginning. There is such a different range of emotion there and George certainly hasn't cheated us with the range of emotion he still gives us.

Smokey :) Sara's face is so funny in this one :lol:
Princess you've got to love clueless Nick :lol:
blackflag even back in the first season Nick didn't handle cases involving children well :(
blackflag you got to love the concentration here :adore:

so I guess that means Nick is headed out of here on the next WestJet flight to visit Raynn :) It was hard choosing which pic of yours to select so I narrowed it down to 3 :D Who Are You, who doesn't love that scene :adore:, Anonymous ah the look on Warrick's and Nick's faces here :lol: and Evaluation Day. I hate to see the burns marks on Grissom after this scene was shot :eek: So congrats on winning Raynn :) enjoy your Friday Night Nick time :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back