George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/afternoon ladies!!

Whew, good to be back on a functioning board after last night's fiasco with my posts. It ended up being over an hour and a half that I couldn't get on, and then it double posted :wtf: I've had the site go out before for short periods, but for not nearly that long, and of course it would be my winners post. At least Raynn is only an hour different from me (I think) and it still gave her a chance to post last night. :lol:

I also agree with Jacquie, I'm not sure I could judge this theme, too many awesome ones so far! I've been checking them out to try and avoid duping. No matter how desperate I could get looking for a new theme, I've always got Chocolate to fall back on :adore:

Smokey, good luck with your search for that student! When I saw it on the news I thought of you, and then I saw your post last night!

Thanks. I gotta say tho, watching last night's CSI was hard when you've spent the evening actually doing the same thing...looking for a body. :( I just hope this can be resolved soon one way or the other so the family will have some closure.

Wow, how weird is it that they aired that epi last night with everything you're going through? Best of luck on a good resolution for the family! What a horrible situation to be in as parent. It's something I was totally thinking of watching it with Justin last night.

I was hoping they would stay closer to the original sequence during their reruns, they skipped 2 before Squeegel last week (I liked BM), and both CB and next weeks B&G have just recently been re-aired. I wouldn't have minded seeing HoH again before these two, just as long as they stay in order.

Second set of dropping the keys off:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

ETA:

:eek: yee haw, you know my saying about Wrangler butts.......:alienblush:

At least Raynn is only an hour different from me (I think) and it still gave her a chance to post last night.

Yeah, I am. I'm also an insomniac at times. :shifty:

I might have dupes.

I'll try not to complain too much. ;)

Great to see everyone playing this round! Although, I haven't gotten down to trying to judge yet, so I may change my mind on that. :lol:

Runners up:

ladybronco - I usually prefer the more recent seasons, but I like this one
NickyFan - gorgeous lashes
blackflag - had a hard time choosing between the two "aww" kids :adore:
Jacquie - I just want to touch his hair! :lol:
addictedtoSpeed - :drool:

I had a hard time choosing between two season 5 pics for the winner...
Smokey - :luvlove:

So that means the winner is PrincessJ88! He looks so good in that episode. Love those eyes! :adore:

Thank you Raynn. Nick arrived a little wet thanks to this rain that's moved in this morning.

While I dry him off I would love to see some profile as your theme for this round. The usual 12 in 24 ladies.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back