George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's taken me so long, kids home from school driving me mad and we were working on putting up the wooden swingset we bought last year, lol! I'm just going to name a winner this time, I hope that's ok!

create.gif

Smokey Enjoy your Nick time, you deserve it and he can help with the search!

Sorry it's taken me so long, kids home from school driving me mad and we were working on putting up the wooden swingset we bought last year, lol! I'm just going to name a winner this time, I hope that's ok!

create.gif

Smokey Enjoy your Nick time, you deserve it and he can help with the search!

Thanks! :) It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I don't think we'll get much done. :( So how about some pics of Nick with some evidence? Maximum of 12 in 24 hours. Have fun! :)

Congrats Smokey. :)

:shifty: How easy it is to look at all those georgous Nick pics that are posted and then not remember any of them when you go to post your own!

First set of theme pics:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Okay, I was going to post my second set but for some reason, none of the links are showing so I'll try again later.

:scream:

:shifty: How easy it is to look at all those georgous Nick pics that are posted and then not remember any of them when you go to post your own!

Susan

I hear you on that one :) Now I have to remember what I posted :rolleyes:

Okay, I was going to post my second set but for some reason, none of the links are showing so I'll try again later.

:scream:

they're working for me now :)

and my second set

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back