Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it if Grissom came back, he and Greg had such great chemistry. Although that is probably just wishful thinking.

I just used spoiler tags because I didn't know if everyone knew - no biggie.

Yeah Ray and Greg hardly ever worked a case together and when they did, Ray seemed to take lead which annoyed me a lot. I loved Grissom and Greg's relationship because it was always more Father/Son in a way.

The best part about their relationship was the way that Griss could instill a sort of fear/nervousness in Greg, all the while Greg had that special knack of getting under Grissom's skin. Hilarious! :lol:

No they never did- Ray and Greg working a case alone together or even have much interaction, don't know why, the writers just like certain CSIs working together more than others I guess

Warrick and Greg didn't have that much interaction either

EDIT: Loved Grissom and Greg's father-son relationship too, hope to see some more of it some day

Last edited:
Yeah Greg didn't work too often with Warrick either but I really liked it when they did. They were sort of funny working with each other.

I do hope if Grissom comes back even for a little bit, him and Greg had interaction.

Yeah Ray and Greg hardly ever worked a case together and when they did, Ray seemed to take lead which annoyed me a lot. I loved Grissom and Greg's relationship because it was always more Father/Son in a way.

Yeah, I kind of wanted more Ray and Greg interaction because Ray had worked so often with everyone else and he and Greg felt like strangers almost because they rarely worked together.

I agree that Greg and Grissom seemed father/son like in a way.

I do find it weird that Ray and Greg had very little case work together. I guess maybe it was another reason why Ray annoyed me, he seemed to hardly know Greg. Plus he acted supiror to him a lot of the time. I hated Cello and Goodbye because of how he told him he was either part of the problem or the solution, or something like that and I hated how Greg just gave in to him instead of standing up to him. HE should have said he was in higher authority than him and kicked him out of the lab. (Gosh that would have been hot!) :lol:

I do find it weird that Ray and Greg had very little case work together. I guess maybe it was another reason why Ray annoyed me, he seemed to hardly know Greg. Plus he acted supiror to him a lot of the time. I hated Cello and Goodbye because of how he told him he was either part of the problem or the solution, or something like that and I hated how Greg just gave in to him instead of standing up to him. HE should have said he was in higher authority than him and kicked him out of the lab. (Gosh that would have been hot!) :lol:

Yeah that would have been :drool: I would have been yelling and cheering GO GREG!! Though I would have woken up the whole house :lol: but I wouldn't have cared

And Greg was far from the only CSI or colleague Ray gave orders to

I'm not even sure if Ray liked Greg, but whatever Ray's gone now

Last edited:
I was watching GSN (game show network) today and there was an older episode of Lingo on and there was this one contestant on there that kind of reminded me of Eric. Mostly cause of his hair. It was the same blondish sandy kind of color and it was kind of sticking up like Eric/Greg has worn his hair before.

I agree that Greg should not have gone along with Ray using the computer when he wasn't supposed to be. Where was the Greg who was upset that he as a Level 3 was sent on another case instead of the rookie going to it?

Yeah not cool that he didn't stand up to him and say something. That is a reason I disliked Ray a lot. He was always telling others what to do.

I really hope Greg gets some good stuff this season if he sticks around.

IMO Greg should have immediately contacted Catherine about what Ray was up to. I hated that everything was overlooked in order for Ray to outshine the others. I won't miss him.

With Ray leaving, I really hope that means Greg will be able to get some much better screentime overall. I can't see Liz Harnois hogging the screentime, probably getting about the same as Riley got. So that means we'll probably at least get 1/2 a season of decent Greg-time until Marg's replacement comes in. (Assuming it's a big-star.)

I'd like to see Greg get some sort of story arc, he hasn't had one since Season 7 (AKBF does NOT count) so it's about time that he got one. I'd also like to see Greg doing more leading and bossing around, assuming Nick takes Catherine's spots that puts him and Sara as possibilities for Asst. Supervisor. (Although Sara will probably get it anyway. :p)

Seeing him emotionally affected by a case would be good as well, for example feeling empathy for a victim who gets beaten up. (Reminiscent of Fannysmackin') It would be also cool to see Greg get put in the hotseat with one of his cases, a bit like Warrick had with Invisible Evidence and Catherine in If I Had a Hammer.

Oh and most importantly it's about time we see where he lived. I think he's the only CSI whose place hasn't been shown.

The pessimist in me says that none of these things will happen. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see Greg get some sort of story arc, he hasn't had one since Season 7 (AKBF does NOT count) so it's about time that he got one. I'd also like to see Greg doing more leading and bossing around, assuming Nick takes Catherine's spots that puts him and Sara as possibilities for Asst. Supervisor. (Although Sara will probably get it anyway. :p)

Seeing him emotionally affected by a case would be good as well, for example feeling empathy for a victim who gets beaten up. (Reminiscent of Fannysmackin') It would be also cool to see Greg get put in the hotseat with one of his cases, a bit like Warrick had with Invisible Evidence and Catherine in If I Had a Hammer.

Oh and most importantly it's about time we see where he lived. I think he's the only CSI whose place hasn't been shown.

I agree with everything you said. I would love to see the same things you would, especially his house and maybe a family member. We've met Nick's parents, Catherine's family, Grissom's mother, and even Ray's ex-wife. Sara is the only other one we've not seen family/relation from. Or maybe someone from his past would be interesting too.

Yeah after so many years I've become pessimistic on the chances of some really good Greg stuff too.

With Ray leaving, I really hope that means Greg will be able to get some much better screentime overall. I can't see Liz Harnois hogging the screentime, probably getting about the same as Riley got. So that means we'll probably at least get 1/2 a season of decent Greg-time until Marg's replacement comes in. (Assuming it's a big-star.)

Yes I want to see where Greg's apartment :)

Also an explanation of him carrying a gun lately would be nice, Sara, Nick, or even Hodges since he was the one that asked Greg about it in No Humans Involved

I really like the idea of him getting emotionally effected by working a case with a vic that was beaten up

Greg in the hot seat I wouldn't mind seeing again, maybe reviewing one of his first cases in court or something

I agree with everything you said. I would love to see the same things you would, especially his house and maybe a family member. We've met Nick's parents, Catherine's family, Grissom's mother, and even Ray's ex-wife. Sara is the only other one we've not seen family/relation from. Or maybe someone from his past would be interesting too.

Yeah after so many years I've become pessimistic on the chances of some really good Greg stuff too.

Wouldn't mind meeting one of his relatives either :)

Someone from his past is an interesting idea- ex girlfriend, close friend, a vic or killer from a past case, maybe a relative

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back