George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...I have friends in Austin. Perhaps this time next year would be a good time to visit. ;) :D

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. Need to go visit Austin and go to a Crawfish Boil.;) Of course, I'd beforehand :shifty:. And I don't think he shows up until the night time.

You know...I have friends in Austin. Perhaps this time next year would be a good time to visit. ;) :D

Me too! :lol: Well, actually they moved to Llano a couple years ago, but it's practically next door. Using Google Earth, it was real easy to see just how close they are to Belton too. :shifty:

The problem is, we don't vacation much, it's too hard to find people to take care of all of our horses, dogs and cats. We're pretty homebound.

But I'd cheer on you ladies who do make it :thumbsup:

I wonder if George walked around or basically stayed with the Busby Foundation people and the rest of the sponsors.

I wonder if George walked around or basically stayed with the Busby Foundation people and the rest of the sponsors.

Considering the pics we saw had him only with the sponsors, I'm inclined to think he stay there.

Probably...

I found out who those people were in the group photo George was in -Texas Tech Red Raiders.

I really loved George's performance in last night's repeat of Shock Waves. Expecially the look of hurt on his face when Brass asked him to leave the funeral and when Nick was telling Jason how the family asked him to leave the funeral. So, well done.

I really loved George's performance in last night's repeat of Shock Waves. Expecially the look of hurt on his face when Brass asked him to leave the funeral and when Nick was telling Jason how the family asked him to leave the funeral. So, well done.

I think that scene where he is walking away in the cemetery is one of the saddest ever. :( But then when he's walking from his car to the flower van...he looks soooooo good! :adore:

Yah. George is great at not only showing the emotions but making them believable.

Once you get past the point where he's got the shirt unbuttoned... :drool: :devil: :drool: ...I think my favorite part is still when Catherine has the conversation with him about her going to therapy after Warrick died and why he should go to therapy now. :luvlove:

I found myself wondering last night if that one pic we got that looked like Nick was walking away from the pool supply place with his gun in hand pointing at the ground was a deleted scene meant to go between the shootout and him calling the therapist.

Susan

I agree, he did look really good. IMO, his hair was perfect, before and after the explosion. He wore the suit so well and those jeans..

And yes, I agree about the emotions. You actually feel for him.
Like in For Warrick, when Grissom was giving the eulogy, I didn't feel for him when he started to lose his compsure. But I felt for Nick when he started to lose his because it looked so believable.

I found myself wondering last night if that one pic we got that looked like Nick was walking away from the pool supply place with his gun in hand pointing at the ground was a deleted scene meant to go between the shootout and him calling the therapist.

Susan

Which pic do you mean? I can't remember it :(

I so love Nick in this episode... one of Georges best performances ever :adore:

This one is one of my favorite Nickisodes of all times :luvlove:

I really liked the scene between him and Cath, how he almost started to cry again... so cute :)

I sometimes think that George isn't always playing Nick crying... sometimes I think he, George, cries even though he is playing Nick in the scenes... it's almost as if George would really cry when something like what happened to Nick would happen to him. Makes me love him even more :)

I so love Nick in this episode... one of Georges best performances ever :adore:

This one is one of my favorite Nickisodes of all times :luvlove:

I really liked the scene between him and Cath, how he almost started to cry again... so cute :)

I sometimes think that George isn't always playing Nick crying... sometimes I think he, George, cries even though he is playing Nick in the scenes... it's almost as if George would really cry when something like what happened to Nick would happen to him. Makes me love him even more :)

Me too, great Nickisode! I think I'm so attached to this Ep because it was the first episode that I watched live, that wasn't a re-run from the summer before. That had quite an impact on me and the way I viewed Nick/George. I hadn't seen the Season 10 finale, so it was the flashback that let me know how Nick had gotten shot, and bam! I was invested in this show :D

I do think it was George's emotions as much as Nick's when talking to Catherine. When the tears are starting to brim, it's just so real. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that scene was shot in one take, the emotional impact is incredible, they both played it to perfection!

Susan

Good point, I had never seen that picture until Smokey posted it in my *jeans* theme game. I loved it and it's now saved :devil:

There's nothing about Nick in this episode NOT to like, every scene is :drool::drool:

Susan

Which pic do you mean? I can't remember it :(

This one
, but I don't think it was a scene. I think they were setting up the scenes judging from the other pics that were with it where you could see the crew.

Egads. Whenever someone posts a pic of Nick in the suit from Shock Waves, I always a) drool immediately, of course, and; b) think, DAMN he's going to look so good at his wedding. I hope he wears traditional colors, because man he can rock the black suit/white shirt look. Yowza.

The wedding's creeping up, isn't it? Wonder if he's getting nervous?

Egads. Whenever someone posts a pic of Nick in the suit from Shock Waves, I always a) drool immediately, of course, and; b) think, DAMN he's going to look so good at his wedding. I hope he wears traditional colors, because man he can rock the black suit/white shirt look. Yowza.

The wedding's creeping up, isn't it? Wonder if he's getting nervous?

Yup, I wholeheartedly agree! Yowza says it all! :devil:

When I saw *egads* this next silly thought popped into my head *egads ye Eads*. I'm sorry, just a moment of randomness.

Nervous? I know I was, lol. No matter how much you plan everything, and even knowing everybody was family or friends, it still didn't take away my nerves, ha ha ha.

On another thought I had, I'm just going to assume George will at least have a normal wedding ceremony because if they were going to do something simple like go to a justice of the peace, they could have done it any time, lol. I'm sure his mom & Monica will love it, what woman of us wouldn't? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back