George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his little scar is endearing, once noticed, it draws my eye every time.

I can never shave my head, because thanks to a few crashes while training green horses, the back of my skull undoubtedly looks like a road map, and is not very attractive for a female :lol:. I think my shortest scar is 3 inches, the hubby said he was pretty repulsed when looking at it before the ER stitched it up.

Jacquie, I have that video too, but haven't given it a listen yet. Guess I should!

Well, at least on Wed. we'll know the schedule, and if the show stays on Thursday nights anyway. Didn't know George took so long to sign last year. Hopefully that won't happen this year, since he said he was staying to the very end and the end doesn't appear to be up yet (fingers crossed) :hugegrin:

Refresh my memory, where is his scar?

On the back sorta behind the right ear. Sorry for the pic Smokey but since I had to check in photobucket to make sure I had the correct side I just decided to bring the pic in (I always like when proof is provided :thumbsup:). :)

Susan

Just saw a commercial for Tom Selleck's Jessie Stone TV movie. Which got me thinking - I thought George and Tom worked well together in Monte Walsh - wouldn't it be great if George appeared in one of the Jessie Stone TV movies?

Or even made a guest appearance on Blue Bloods.

Just saw a commercial for Tom Selleck's Jessie Stone TV movie. Which got me thinking - I thought George and Tom worked well together in Monte Walsh - wouldn't it be great if George appeared in one of the Jessie Stone TV movies?

Or even made a guest appearance on Blue Bloods.

That would be cool. :) Or any other project! I'd just love to see him in something besides CSI again. :)

Speaking of, I got the new CBS Watch magazine today, and half of it was about Blue Bloods. :rolleyes: And then there was the usual ton of stuff about NCIS and The Mentalist. It sucks! Their layouts and pics are always SO great...it would be awesome if they'd do one on CSI or George.

Any of you guys read fanfiction? I'm finding it hard to find Nick/OC stuff on Fanfiction.Net- it's all slash with Greg (SO not my thing), matches with other characters, or he already has a wife. Meh.

Any of you guys read fanfiction? I'm finding it hard to find Nick/OC stuff on Fanfiction.Net- it's all slash with Greg (SO not my thing), matches with other characters, or he already has a wife. Meh.

I read fanfiction all the time and i write my own stuff on all three shows along with another show and i write fiction on my fav singer Lauri and have some on here in the Fan Fiction in the DNA Lab

Last edited:

Check out Smokey's fanfiction page. She's got a particularly nice one there called Four Eighteen. It's a nice 24 chapter story. I do enjoy me a good slash story but the ones out there at the moment are definitely not my thing. But I do digress :D I think you'll like Four Eighteen. Smokey had us knocking on her door wanting to know when the next chapter was going to be up :lol: :)

Awesome. I will definitely take a look see. Thanks! :)

Edited:

Actually, it's really well written but... I sort of save the drama for the actual show. I was hoping for some silly romance... ;) Nick/OC.

Edited to add: Ugh, I hope I didn't just sound like a dick. :p Smokey has some mad writing skills, that much is clear. I was just looking for something that was more drama/romance combined. Sorry for my inarticulate-ness today. I've basically spent the whole day coughing up a lung thanks to some allergies, and my head is a little bit full of stupid. :lol:

Last edited:
^ No worries! :lol: I'm pretty picky about what I read (and write!) too! I would love to write a romance story, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to do it without being accused of making it a "Mary Sue" story or being accused of putting myself in it. :rolleyes: So I avoid it. ;)

There's a very small Nick/OC section of my story, "One Minute Lifetime" on my FF page, but I don't know if that will be enough to satisfy your needs. :lol:

And thanks to you and Jacquie for the kind words. :)

Oh, the Mary Sues... trust me, I get it. :p

I did read your whole story in the end, and it rocked!

I've never bothered with fan fiction before because I was never sure what to expect, but I checked out the link last night.

I only had time to read your first short Smokey, but I am highly impressed! I've saved the page so I can go back at my leisure, and check out the rest. :)

On a funny note, just after we saw all those Crawfish Boil pictures of George, my hubby was watching Art Mann Presents last night, and lo and behold the show was highlighting a crawfish eating competition. :guffaw:

I've never bothered with fan fiction before because I was never sure what to expect, but I checked out the link last night.

I only had time to read your first short Smokey, but I am highly impressed! I've saved the page so I can go back at my leisure, and check out the rest. :)

Thanks! Glad you liked it! :)

ladybronce said:
On a funny note, just after we saw all those Crawfish Boil pictures of George, my hubby was watching Art Mann Presents last night, and lo and behold the show was highlighting a crawfish eating competition. :guffaw:

You know...I have friends in Austin. Perhaps this time next year would be a good time to visit. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back