Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vartann Icons

yum yum yum thanks so much....
those are gorgeous...
but are there already promos for his new csi episode?

Recipe for Revenge Caps

Hello, all! Someone here requested caps from "Recipe for Revenge" -- that would be the movie with shirtless Alex Carter. I borrowed a buddy's movie and a buddy's computer and made it happen. They're small but sharp, and may be found here:

The Album's password is alexcarter

Easy to remember, no? Take all you want; please credit and refrain from hotlinking. But you already knew that. ;)

DragonLady

Vartann

Wasn't he great in the latest ep? In the very first shot we got to see his smile. :D I hope he's in the finale as well.

Re: Vartann

I just checked the cast list in the discussion thread, and I didn't see his name for the finale. But at least they got him in there before the end of the season. :)

Re: Det Vartann

I also like the character of Detective Vartann. He's a lot better than some of the other detectives. He's got humor and intensity while some of the other detectives outside of Brass just seem to be one-note characters. I haven't read all of the posts to see if this came up but after I watched the forementioned episode "Iced", I always assumed he was gay. I'm not saying it to be smart-aleck I just assumed his discomfort with not discussing his marital status meant he was tired of explaining himself to people. Maybe I'm reading too much into it and he's simply a Joe Friday "just the facts maam" kind of cop. Or maybe he just came out of a bad relationship. Who knows. That's just my opinion.

i liked Vartann during the second part of ABRTI. "Atleast I'm not Vartann, he's going to have to explain this to the undersheriff." Love that quote.

Why, thank you for the pictures, Kaylynne! I loved his smile too, and his comment on Vegas history being overrated. For whatever reason, I always imagined him a history buff, and the verification was nice. ^^

DragonLady

"A little retroactive birth control."

God, I love him.

When Ortega started up a rant about Vartann's mouth I kept expecting Grissom or Ecklie to say, "Asking Vartann not to run his mouth is like asking him not to breathe: you've got four minutes, tops." ^^

DragonLady

I was just watching a CSI episode form S5 I believe and i was shocked that the detective that was assigned to the CSI's was Vartann. Does anyone know what episode I'm talking about?

Vartann was in many Season 5 episodes. Can you give any details about the episode?

Detective Vartann - Season 5 episodes:
5x01 Viva Las Vegas
5x04 Crow's Feet
5x09 Mea Culpa
5x10 No Humans Involved
5x16 Big Middle
5x18 Spark of Life
5x19 4x4
5x22 Weeping Willows
5x23 Iced

Vartann = life.

How did I not know there was a thread for him over here?! He's pretty much the man, I have to admit. As far as CSI:-verse goes, he's basically my hero. I would so tap that. I'm gathering caps of him so goddess_loki over at LJ can make some icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back