Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

/waves

might as well introduce myself, probably gonna lurk more then I post, but hello!

Have been a fan of CSI:LV ever since it started, love the characters and stories, I'm especially a Greggo fan, but all the characters have a special place. I miss Grissom a lot though :(

Like previous newbie above me, I had a CSI spree for a few weeks now (the "joy" of being unemployed), watched from season 1, and I'm now halfway through season 11. (what one earth am I gonna do when I've caught up?)

I'm not a fic writer, because I seriously can't write to save my life - I prefer doing the 'artsy' stuff; icons, banners and videos. As soon as I find the right music, I will definately make a fanvid :) (and if muse will strike me)

what else.. I'm from sweden, scifi and fantasy geek, and overall nerdy.

ehem.. this turned to be a bit longer then I had planned :lol:

Welcome Siri glad your here and have fun
hug.gif

I'm new too. I only tuned into LV in S8, and it was totally by accident. I was originally a fan of NY, but after seeing how great the writing was compared to the other spinoffs, i guess I can't go back.

Am I the only guy on these forums?!
My favourite characters are Ray and lady heather _ dont kill me.

I'm new too. I only tuned into LV in S8, and it was totally by accident. I was originally a fan of NY, but after seeing how great the writing was compared to the other spinoffs, i guess I can't go back.

Am I the only guy on these forums?!
My favourite characters are Ray and lady heather _ dont kill me.

Welcome TheDefence
Cheering.gif
and I love Ray too, come join us on his thread, and post your comments about him. That's a strange combo, beings they've never met, but they will next week;)

Back