Carmine Giovinazzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Locker Room: All Danny, All The Time

:lol: I tell ya, I don't post for awhile and poor Danny is having to do naughty things for cigarettes in prison?!??!

The Locker Room has become that very bad place. Oh Well, I am glad to be a member in good standing!

Posted by ThumpyG:
:lol: I tell ya, I don't post for awhile and poor Danny is having to do naughty things for cigarettes in prison?!??!

What can I say? It gets sketchy in here sometimes. Next thing you know he'll be [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :eek:

Damn, I guess that one was a little dirty. :eek: :devil:

The Locker Room has become that very bad place. Oh Well, I am glad to be a member in good standing!

Best place on the board, my friend! :D

Posted by dylan:
i know, in "the dove commission", seen the pics, can´t wait ´till they air it here!!!

well, i have an idea hot to get danny into the shower but it´s a pretty cruel one; well,i know that in "on the job" he gets into some serious trouble so i thought that instead of mac helping him, he should be punished and sent to OZ (i hope you know the show)-now that place is full of shower-scenes and nuddity...and danny could work in the prison hospital so he would still get to wear the geeky white lab-coat :D

I actually had an idea how to get him into the shower for that ep... since it's likely that the IAB will hold his badge and gun until the investigation is over and we all can tell how upset he's going to be, why not a shower to help relax and clear his head? And he can take his time too. :devil:

Speaking of Danny's badge and gun, I would be available to polish said items as often as it is needed. ;)

I really don't think that he's going to be the one that fired that shot. If he is, you all can color me surprised as hell.

I love Danny's angry faces.... HOT.

Posted by lookaboomerang:
I really don't think that he's going to be the one that fired that shot. If he is, you all can color me surprised as hell.

I agree. I think he'll fire "A" shot (which will be hot as hell), but not "THE" shot. I'll be equally as surprised if he's the one who kills the cop. Unless, of course, the cop's dirty to start with.

^I think bad things would happen to Danny if he went to jail.

Lmao! :lol: He is rather pretty, isn't he? ;)

Posted by Top41:
^Protect Danny? I'd make him do naughty things for cigarettes. :lol:

Hot damn, it sounds like I missed a very interesting conversation today! :eek: *Grumble* Stupid Old English project... :rolleyes: But hey, doesn't protecting someone in prison make them your bitch? :lol:

Top41 my avatar is taken from a screencap from C&M when Danny and Aiden are going to the crime scene. :lol:

Posted by Wiggles:
Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Yeah, that's a cute look on his face. Aww, and it's all for Maka! Too cute. :lol:

This one is pretty cute too...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Meowmix1066/CSINY_118_313.jpg[/image]

pretty cute! he is very cute in that pic!

and i had to pic a fav Danny cap lets just say we would be here all night i couldn't pick!

I love when he looks into the microscope and has his glasses up! very cute! but i can't pick a fav! sorry! :lol:

Oooooo.. I love this picture very cute.
And I found out what eposide were getting here in Australia its - " Grand Master " then hopefully they will start from "Rain' eposide and then us Australians will have the pleasure of getting to know Danny and the rest better with the epoides in order! :devil:

I'm hoping they'll be in order too, so will my friends probably- sick of hearing me complain. Then they'll get to listen to me be hyper instead. Cause of course, being Danny/Carmine.

Okay. I don't think I have a favorite Danny cap, but I do have a soft spot for this one, at the end of Outside Man. I do have other favorite ones too, but this one really stuck out for me. I think it had to do with the scene as well. He just looks so hot there. Plus, the look's just so intense. It's a combination of lots of sexiness. Hehe. ><"

Posted by soph:
I'm hoping they'll be in order too, so will my friends probably- sick of hearing me complain. Then they'll get to listen to me be hyper instead. Cause of course, being Danny/Carmine.

tehehe! Yea My mum will breathe a sigh of relief too I think i worn her out with my constent complaining! :devil:

lol that sounded so funny. I think my mum got so tired of hearing me complain she finally bought me the first three seasons of CSI:LV, but I wish I would have saved my complaining for when CSI:NY came out. That would have been so much more better. I am so bummed I still haven't watch that last eppy because of school. I absolutly despise Math it causes me to miss my favorite show.

Hahaha. I do minimal complaining when it comes to CSI actually. I tape it if I *really* can't watch it because I'm out or something, or if I have a *huge* piece of work due in the next day. Otherwise, I'm willing to sacrifice. Heeheehee. (All the teachers out there, don't hit meee! Hahaha. Well, I do do my work! Really!) But yeah. I usually manage my timetable *around* CSI. So I'm able to get my regular Danny fix AND get stuff done.

Wow. Having a timetable around a TV show. Hmn. I'm not sure that's too healthy.

Wow. Having a timetable around a TV show. Hmn. I'm not sure that's too healthy.
don´t worry, i do it to. that´s why my favourite quote is: "time you love to waste, isn´t wasted indeed" (J.Lennon) like right now; i should be doing some research for a college project but as u can see; i´m not...so i won´t get any sleep tonight, so what, i´ll sleep tomorrow!
:D

anyways...watched "for love of the game" today...OMG!!! what a hot bod! and man, can he swing those fine hips of his!!! he looks so young, naive and cocky in the flick...i love it :D i propose that danny should wear more thight clothes! :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back