Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO:confused: I'm certanly not but he is a good listener, that's what I implied, nothing more. I also just think and not because of anyone in particular, that she is in fact a happier girl, now then before, probably because she's more self-assured when back then. And Grissom is gone, but Ray is here, and that's now, not back when. So, I am interested in seeing Rays wife. I happen to be an avid fan of this character, and I think it'll be captivating to see where she's been and who it will be. Everyone one has their favorite scenerios, on what they'd like to see and how and certain issues will be played out~

Last edited:
Grissom is only gone in body, he is still very much alive and he is part of Sara's life, like it or not. I don't understand this view that only the characters that still remain on the show should be talked about and everyone else should be forgotten. Is Marge Helgenberger going to be persona non grata in a year's time? I find that really sad. The fact that the name Grissom can still conjure up so much discussion must mean something. One just has to look at the amount of posts this particular spoiler has generated in the past week. I think it should be possible to appreciate the actors and characters that still are on the show while being able to fondly remember those that have left the show but are still unforgotten (I include Warrick/GD)

Grissom is only gone in body, he is still very much alive and he is part of Sara's life, like it or not. I don't understand this view that only the characters that still remain on the show should be talked about and everyone else should be forgotten. Is Marge Helgenberger going to be persona non grata in a year's time? I find that really sad. The fact that the name Grissom can still conjure up so much discussion must mean something. One just has to look at the amount of posts this particular spoiler has generated in the past week. I think it should be possible to appreciate the actors and characters that still are on the show while being able to fondly remember those that have left the show but are still unforgotten (I include Warrick/GD)

I so agree with this. There is really nothing else I can add that you haven't said. :)

NO I'm certanly not but he is a good listener, that's what I implied, nothing more.
Well Nick, Brass, Greg, and Judy are all great listeners too. There's probably a few of them on the dayshift, too. :p

I also just think and not because of anyone in particular, that she is in fact a happier girl, now then before, probably becauss she's more self-assured that back then.
It's b/c she is married.

So, who do you fans think wll be the perfect mom and the ex? I've got ideas but maybe Cloris Leachman or Betty White, as the mom they've both got snarky sarcastic persona's, and good actresses as well.~The ex. doesn't matter really:confused:

Well I am not sold on this episode idea. It's a little cheesy if you ask me, but gonna have to deal with it like I did the Bieber episode I suppose.

Personally...as much as I like Betty White, I can't really see her in the "Grissom's mother" role. As someone mentioned earlier on, perhaps they should consider an actress that is actually deaf to play the role seeing Grissom's mother is supposedly hearing impaired. IMO, "snarky sarcastic persona's" don't really fit into this particular situation...nor would it work.

Yeah your right they would be more Brass's type of mom, he's got all those adjectives going for him. Maybe someone we don't know yet:confused:

For some reason I see Mrs. Grissom as being rather elegant and distinguished, somebody who has impeccable manners and is slightly haughty. I just don't see Betty White or any other comedic sitcom actress in the role. I would think they would go with an unknown actress, most likely a hearing impaired actress. First person I thought of was Ann Bancroft until I realized she died 5 years ago!:eek: The fact that the character is hearing impaired is what intrigues me and has me interested in how they are going to portray her and Sara's awkward relationship. It won't do to have Sara go off on her characteristic rants, when her counterpart cannot hear her and/or reciprocate in kind. In my view it would have to be portrayed very subtly and respectfully.

Just to clear up some issues that I posted. Grissom lost his dad, Sara lost her dad and Ray lost his dad. Beings that Sara works now with Ray exclusively they would have this common bond and could share their sorrow and pain and possibly be there for each other and listen and help each other out, if need be:( There's many actresses out there that could fulfill the classy mom of Grissom, it's who's available, or who wants to do it. Helen Mirren would be great, but I don't think she'd do a TV show~

If they are going to go through with this IMO rather silly plotline then I agree that they should bring on a deaf person to portray a deaf character. My knowledge on actresses is rather limited, so the only suggestion I could make would be Linda Bove (and that would be strange to see her go from Sesame Street to CSI :lol:)

What is irking me the most is that apparently Sara is working the case...involving her husbands ex. Can anyone say conflict of interest? Last time they did that was Mascara, and we all know how that worked out :rolleyes: Please, save the 'it's personal' cases for Miami where I've learnt to deal with and even accept it!

Beings that Sara works now with Ray exclusively they would have this common bond and could share their sorrow and pain and possibly be there for each other and listen and help each other out, if need be:(
Have I missed something lately? I clearly remember Sara & Greg working exclusively with Brass in the last episode. And it's mainly been Nick/Ray teaming up this season as well.

What is irking me the most is that apparently Sara is working the case...involving her husbands ex. Can anyone say conflict of interest? Last time they did that was Mascara, and we all know how that worked out :rolleyes: Please, save the 'it's personal' cases for Miami where I've learnt to deal with and even accept it!
Well, we don't really know if Sara knows 'it's personal'. She may have started the case without knowing who was involved. And we don't really know if Sara knows the 'ex'.
Regardless, CSI has a long history of letting the CSI's work cases that they are personally involved with. Catherine, Nick, Warrick, Grissom, Ray; they've all done it. CSI does a decent job of keeping the science real, but the personal drama is just that, DRAMA. So I tend to cut them some slack with those storylines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back