Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beings that Sara works now with Ray exclusively they would have this common bond and could share their sorrow and pain and possibly be there for each other and listen and help each other out, if need be:(
Have I missed something lately? I clearly remember Sara & Greg working exclusively with Brass in the last episode. And it's mainly been Nick/Ray teaming up this season as well.

They've worked on many cases together, [not in order] "Shock Waves", "Worlds End", "Take My Life", "Family Affair" "Working Stiffs", "Better Off Dead", "Bump & Grind", "All In", "Blood Moon", "Unshockable", "Lovers Lane", just to name a few. I've got caps of all these with them. He has worked with Nick mega tmes too, but with Sara many times too, They have a great camraderie, if one has watched how well they work together, much respect for each other as does he with all his team mates, and is in tune w/and a good listener to Sara on the cases they work;)He gets along with all the team, that's why he's such a great addition to the show!

Last edited:
What if the title description is real but the plot description is a foiler? The real episode could be like this: Grissom's out of town doing consulting work when Mom decides to pay a visit. Sara (who has the following strikes against her: she's not deaf, Catholic, or fluent in ASL) is stuck entertaining Mom for a few days. While out at dinner, a crime occurs and Mom's the key witness. The rest of graveyard arrives to process the scene and Sara has to shepherd Mom thru the routine. Hilarity follows.:lol:

What if the title description is real but the plot description is a foiler? The real episode could be like this: Grissom's out of town doing consulting work when Mom decides to pay a visit. Sara (who has the following strikes against her: she's not deaf, Catholic, or fluent in ASL) is stuck entertaining Mom for a few days. While out at dinner, a crime occurs and Mom's the key witness. The rest of graveyard arrives to process the scene and Sara has to shepherd Mom thru the routine. Hilarity follows.:lol:

Now THAT would be interesting... and not soapy. :lol: I just can't deal with the soapy stuff.

Why are we talking about Sara being comforted over the death of her father? is there a spoiler i missed somewhere?

Add to that the fact that Catherine's father died in her arms so i'm sure Ray's not the only one who could empathise with Sara (sorry still not warmed to the Ray character yet).

Why are we talking about Sara being comforted over the death of her father? is there a spoiler i missed somewhere?

Add to that the fact that Catherine's father died in her arms so i'm sure Ray's not the only one who could empathise with Sara (sorry still not warmed to the Ray character yet).

Sara wouldn't need to be comforted over the death of her father as her father died when she was still young, seeing that she ended up in foster care because of it.

Sara's mother killed the father presumably because he had been abusive.

Sara wouldn't need to be comforted over the death of her father as her father died when she was still young, seeing that she ended up in foster care because of it.

Sara's mother killed the father presumably because he had been abusive.

That's why i was confused as to why the topic of Sara's father had suddenly come up, and why Ray would be a good person to comfort her, seeing as it was event that happened when she was a child.

Add me to the people who got confused regarding the subject of Sara's father. I was even more confused about how Ray managed to become part of a discussion about mother Grissom and Sara:confused:

Add me to the people who got confused regarding the subject of Sara's father. I was even more confused about how Ray managed to become part of a discussion about mother Grissom and Sara:confused:

Because Desertwind likes these two characters together and they would have a lot in common because they both have lost their fathers.

Read her posts and you'll understand.

For some unexplainable reason I am picturing French actresses for the role of Grissom's mum e.g. Jeanne Moreau, Anouk Aimee or Leslie Caron...

Because Desertwind likes these two characters together and they would have a lot in common because they both have lost their fathers.

I can see how Sara and Ray could get connected. They both had really rough childhoods. Ray and Sara work well together I think because they have that in common.

I can see how Sara and Ray could get connected. They both had really rough childhoods. Ray and Sara work well together I think because they have that in common.

Thank's Gsriscool ;)

Gosh, sorry fans are confused about how Ray became part of the discussion but please don't second guess my views, theories, ideas or opnions. When Sara discovers the "secret" about Grissom's ex. and is full of angst and possibly fears, and needs to discuss it, with a friend who she likes after all, she did lose her dad when she was young and he lost his father when he was young. The common bond. And maybe he can help her come to terms with her lament. Not that she can't figure it out for herself or talk to her old team mates, I just saw the connection of loss, between them. And when she finds this out, that his mom isn't thrilled about her [so it states] she might turn to him. And, as far as "favorite" characters I would never presume to wonder who likes who for whatever reason. I happen to adore Nick, and the rest of the cast. I just saw they both had tormented pasts, and the sharing of this might help her.. comprehend?

Where on earth are we getting the idea that Sara is going to need comforting and why is her father a part of this?? Posting the original spoiler again for reference.

From Margamania.net:

CSI 11.13 "The Two Mrs. Grissoms"

Sara clashes with her mother-in-law and a woman from Gil's past when the CSIs investigate a car bombing tied to the faculty and students at a local college's Department of Deaf Cultural Studies...

Mrs. Grissom: This former librarian is Gil Grissom's formidable mother who has a somewhat awkward relationship with Sara. Mrs. Grissom seems to prefer Gil's ex, Ms. Nichols, over Sara, and she's taken aback when Sara goes after Ms. Nichols in a murder case. However, the "two Mrs. Grissoms" come to see eye-to-eye as the case progresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back