Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

nicky's such a sweetheart. i can see him take her out on a moonlight boat ride to Lake Mead and propose to her under the stars.

or he could do something super romantic like filling her house with candles and rose petals ^^ and they can do something after he proposes :devil:

Elanor.

Who saw this evening's episode? Not much Nick/Sofia interaction, but they were in one or two scenes together. :D I was hoping for an interaction between the two in this episode, but alas... :( Oh wells, those few "moments" of screentime they got sure gave me some ideas...I think! :lol:

they didn't have that much interaction... when i saw nick walking in after sofia, i was like "YES!" but then sara came in and i was like "DAMMITTTTT". although i very much heart sara... :lol:

Elanor.

Oops- should have posted this before...
In the first draft Nick & Sofia were definately working together in at least one scene, but the script was changed and it's now Greg & Vartann. Keep an eye on this particular ep though for any other Sonic scenes! :D

Sofia: "Baby you know I love you...But"
Nick: "Baby what's wrong???"
Sofia: "Nick I...It's..."
Nick: "What is it?"
Sofia: "Your Hair..."
Nick: :eek:

Poor Nicky...

lol. i can see her saying that then getting hairspray and putting it back to the sexy way it was before someone sat on it. :lol:

Hey SoNic shippers! We gotta PSV alert from TOYD! Didja see when he put his hand on her back after they chatted? YAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back