CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Okay...I love how the little characters look so much like the real thing. :lol: And the dialogue is good too. But somehow...somewhere...out of the blue in the case, "Bar None", there was this...and it just about killed me! :guffaw:

Nick asks the guy in the gym if he ever had a problem with fungi, and the guy says, "Fun guys? I don't know what you're talking about. I don't swing that way." :guffaw::guffaw:
Oh, I am on that case but can't get to the next scene until I gain more energy. I hate that they made that it takes longer to gain energy. Ugh!:shifty:

I commented in the feedback thread about them tripling the time it takes to get energy, and this is what they said:

In order to increase the amount of time a user could play in a single session, we increased the maximum energy by 20 points. Please also note that given the increase in maximum energy, a multiplier effect will be applied each time you earn coffee from playing the minigame. Also, we've increased the amount of XP earned from completing a case and leveling up, which means you'll be able to increase your maximum energy level faster than before. We believe these changes will offset the new energy refresh rate.
I'm not buying it. Since the changes, it's been harder for me to level up and is taking longer to get through the cases. :rolleyes:

Maybe people were leveling up too fast (ummm *cough* Smokey :tongue: ) :lol:

No but in all honesty it sucks now. I had commented too and that was the response I got. It totally bites now, especially since the further you get along, the more squares to search there are, so you lose energy faster. :(

They probably hope you will buy more credits to buy energy.

Maybe people were leveling up too fast (ummm *cough* Smokey :tongue: ) :lol:

:lol: What can I say?

No but in all honesty it sucks now. I had commented too and that was the response I got. It totally bites now, especially since the further you get along, the more squares to search there are, so you lose energy faster. :(

They probably hope you will buy more credits to buy energy.

I don't know. I was really on a roll there for a while...had it figured out so I could move pretty fast. Now it's slowwwwww.

Well, it totally sucks, but it is in line with other games like that. It makes you take longer to level up.

I don't mind taking longer to level up, but what this does is make it take longer to play. I mean, you run out of energy in no time and then you have to sit for three hours to get a full energy bar again. :wtf:

They could make it so you have more energy and can search and keep playing longer, but make it harder to find things that give you the XP to level up.

Am I the only one who sometimes just stares and stares at the energy challenge and can't see a match? :lol:

Am I the only one who sometimes just stares and stares at the energy challenge and can't see a match? :lol:

Yeah, it's just you. :lol:

What sucks for me is that my computer is so slow that it takes longer than normal to load the images. I barely get three matches before time's up. My university's computers work so much better for playing online games. :lol:

What sucks for me is that my computer is so slow that it takes longer than normal to load the images. I barely get three matches before time's up. My university's computers work so much better for playing online games. :lol:
That is why I only play the game on my new laptop. I played it once on my old desktop and I had the same problem. So far only once have I won myself a Large coffee. :(

hi people. i'm new to this board, but i've also begun to play CSI: Crime City on Facebook. It is a pretty good game and i've been pretty hooked onto it. i do find it a lot better than other games on facebook too. i know that their still figuring out some of the small issues with the game, but i've had the same problems as you guys have had. not enough energy, takes too long to level up, and i don't know if this is an issue, but searching a crime scene takes up a lot of energy and i'm constantly waiting for more.... anyway, the game is good and I'm enjoying it.

I'm having major problems with the game tonight. :( How can I level up if I can't even get on the site? :(

It's been really bad all day. Every time I tab back to it, it's giving some server error, then taking forever to load.
crash.gif

Worst was when it crashed right when I got a coffee game! I need my energy! :scream:

On the bright side.. it's giving me extra time to work on my story for the Nick Fic Song Challenge. :)

I think that ever since they went live for everyone to play, they've had issues. I get on it and then it gives me an error message half the time.

crash.gif

Yesterday, I went to the store to upgrade my lab equipment.. clicked on the thing I wanted, it sat there "connecting to server" for ages, then finally gave an error. When I reloaded, I had lost my funding (30k), but still had the old equipment. :censored:

Back