CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

If you post that on the message boards there, they will help you. You have to PM one of the guys. Lots of people have posted about that happening to them.

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

If I ever figure out Facebook, beyond playing the game, I'll try that. :lol:

3. Smokey

:lol: Well, just click "Support" under the game and then click "Crime Scene City" to go to those threads. You'll see the other posts about the same thing.

Of course, I support anything that keeps you behind me in the game. :p

4. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Like the "Unable to connect to the server. Please try again later." message that I'm getting now? :p

I'm pretty sure I sent a PM to the support person, so now I guess it's just wait for the game to come back up and see what happens. :)

5. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i know what you mean. the same exact thing happened to me except for i didn't spend 30k

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I like to like the game but it's so time consuming. Plus, I'm not into Facebook much recently. I was addicted to Facebook for the first few months upon registration. Now, it's boring.

Wow 30k?! I only lost 2k and I got so angry! I think I only have 400 funding left. :scream: I don't know how can I keep playing after losing that money and where to earn more without buying. I don't know if it's allowed to process an evidence using old equipment. I didn't even try. I just didn't proceed with the game after losing 2k! If ever the game has improved please inform me here. I would like to give it another try.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  7. Smokey

You can always process evidence in your friends' labs instead of your own. I'm not sure if that's what you're asking or not, but if they have faster equipment, you can do that if you want.

Also, if you process evidence at a friend's lab and someone else is also processing at the same station, you are supposed to get a "friend boost", but I haven't seen it yet.

And...if you PM the folks about your missing money, they'll help you with it. :) I've seen it on the message boards a lot.

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I've seen the friend boost a couple of times while invading your lab. :D It goes 1.5 times faster, with "1 friend helping" - not sure if it goes even faster with more people, or if that's the max.

I did PM them about the money, but haven't heard back after they said "we'll look into it." :rolleyes:

9. Smokey

Where do you see the friend boost? What does it say? And how do you know it's faster? Sometimes my evidence says it will take 10 minutes and sometimes 10 hours. :rolleyes:

10. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

When you have some evidence processing, click on the machine. At the top right, it shows the speed. I also noticed it once, adding evidence to a machine already in use by someone else - before I did, it showed 59 minutes left on their timer; after added mine, their timer had 39 minutes left. A couple of times, I've added evidence to a machine it says someone is using, and after their processing icon disappears entirely - so I think I sped them up enough to complete it.

11. Smokey

Okay, I'll pay more attention then! :lol: But I just found two pieces of evidence, and none of my friends had anything processing in the same machines that I needed. *sigh* So, come process in my lab if you find anything! :)

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

If only I had more energy, I could do that! :lol: But only if you're using upgraded machines! :p

13. Smokey

Ha! :lol: Let's see....I have:

Chemical Analyzer #3
    Ballistics #2
    DNA #2
    Light Table #2
    Microscope #3
    Workbench #2

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I really want to play the game again but it seems that it doesn't want to be played. :lol: And I don't have friends playing Crime City. I should invite some. I don't know if they'll be more patient that I am. :lol: So, I'll just PM the folks to give my money back. Thanks!

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I have Ballistics and Workbench #3, everything else #2. Saving up for the Light Table next I think. I've just invaded your lab - but feel free to come visit mine sometime too. :D