CSI: Crime City on Facebook

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Smokey, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I commented in the feedback thread about them tripling the time it takes to get energy, and this is what they said:

I'm not buying it. Since the changes, it's been harder for me to level up and is taking longer to get through the cases. :rolleyes:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Maybe people were leveling up too fast (ummm *cough* Smokey :tongue: ) :lol:

No but in all honesty it sucks now. I had commented too and that was the response I got. It totally bites now, especially since the further you get along, the more squares to search there are, so you lose energy faster. :(

They probably hope you will buy more credits to buy energy.

3. Smokey

:lol: What can I say?

I don't know. I was really on a roll there for a while...had it figured out so I could move pretty fast. Now it's slowwwwww.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, it totally sucks, but it is in line with other games like that. It makes you take longer to level up.

5. Smokey

I don't mind taking longer to level up, but what this does is make it take longer to play. I mean, you run out of energy in no time and then you have to sit for three hours to get a full energy bar again. :wtf:

They could make it so you have more energy and can search and keep playing longer, but make it harder to find things that give you the XP to level up.

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

That's my guess, since you can only get coffee with bought credits, not the in-game funding.

I need more energy.. "Bar None" is my next case! :)

7. Smokey

Am I the only one who sometimes just stares and stares at the energy challenge and can't see a match? :lol:

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Yeah, it's just you. :lol:

What sucks for me is that my computer is so slow that it takes longer than normal to load the images. I barely get three matches before time's up. My university's computers work so much better for playing online games. :lol:

9. Dizzney

That is why I only play the game on my new laptop. I played it once on my old desktop and I had the same problem. So far only once have I won myself a Large coffee. :(

10. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

hi people. i'm new to this board, but i've also begun to play CSI: Crime City on Facebook. It is a pretty good game and i've been pretty hooked onto it. i do find it a lot better than other games on facebook too. i know that their still figuring out some of the small issues with the game, but i've had the same problems as you guys have had. not enough energy, takes too long to level up, and i don't know if this is an issue, but searching a crime scene takes up a lot of energy and i'm constantly waiting for more.... anyway, the game is good and I'm enjoying it.

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

No. :lol:

I won an espresso once.. usually I just get medium coffee. I've had a few blank stare = small coffee too though.

12. Dizzney

I'm having major problems with the game tonight. :( How can I level up if I can't even get on the site? :(

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

It's been really bad all day. Every time I tab back to it, it's giving some server error, then taking forever to load. [​IMG]

Worst was when it crashed right when I got a coffee game! I need my energy! :scream:

On the bright side.. it's giving me extra time to work on my story for the Nick Fic Song Challenge. :)

14. Dizzney

I think that ever since they went live for everyone to play, they've had issues. I get on it and then it gives me an error message half the time.

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

[​IMG]

Yesterday, I went to the store to upgrade my lab equipment.. clicked on the thing I wanted, it sat there "connecting to server" for ages, then finally gave an error. When I reloaded, I had lost my funding (30k), but still had the old equipment. :censored: