The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

Oh. That's were I recognized him from. He played a kid who was in favor of children being able to vote on The West Wing. Thanks Dynamo1

When Gibbs was petting Tonys head, I was waiting for
that famous smack in the back of the head :D

Oh my gosh! Priceless moment on that episode. I cannot believe Gibbs petted Tony's head. I was laughing for so long after that.

And then towards the begining when they were all in the elevator and Gibbs was staring at McGee. He's like 'What?' and Gibbs said 'Just admiring your feminine glow!' After that one I would not shut up. So funny!

:lol: That was really funny.. Poor McGee. Then when he tried to scruff up and become tougher, appearantly the stubble wasn't the way to go. Tony was touching his face then Gibbs gave him shaving cream (and appearantly aftershave too).

hey, same here! :(
when i saw the ad for it, i just stared at the tv thinking, 'not again', we've only seen a couple of eps here, and they're already putting on repeats?!, oh well, watching old eps, here i come!

I know, they play a couple of new ones, then it's right back to repeats. I can't wait to see what the season finale is going to be about.

It's about where two marines wives are killed & one vanishes

Hope I did this right.

4/18 ia a new episode. Thought you'd wanna know.

I remember seeing that one and someone says something about the house looking like there aunt's house. Tony or McGee I think...

Gibbs and the team are called in when a Pentagon cryptographer suspected of spying apparently commits suicide

With their prime suspect dead, the NCIS team must uncover whether or not she was the Pentagon's mole. The team quickly discovers evidence that indicates the young woman was not alone when she died. Now faced with a potential murder, Gibbs and the team follow the clues left behind to find her killer and expose the mole.

Ohhh... that sounds like a really good case! Now I can't wait for that episode, lol! I just saw the repeat from last night and I had said before that it was his Aunt's house, but Tony said "It looks like my cousins house, minus the blood. Except the Thanksgiving in '98."

that ep sounds good...too bad i'll have to wait a while to see it :(
so it appears that the pentagon has a mole too...i'm guessing that they, unlike CSI:Miami, will determine who the mole is in one ep, and not drag it out for an entire season :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back