Wallace/Hodges Pictures Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hodges Scenes

yup! i agree. from what i know about people, he seems to be rather unstable. he tries very hard not to show it, he does his job perfectly, and hides behind a snarky mask. but inside he is a sweet, very sensitive person. i can imagine him snapping and having to finally open up to someone. who do you think he would open up to? maybe nick. nick seems to be the most understanding. even though hodges annoys him at times, i think that nick likes him. how can nick dislike someone?

lol, I also think that if there was someone Hodges would open up to then it would be Nick, after all, Nick has been through so much that he could probably symphasise with Hodges and give him some good advice on what to do and how to cope with it :) Good old Nicky :D x-x-x

yeah. nick is the kind of guy who understands everything. i had a friend like him. he passed away not long ago. im alot like hodges, and he is alot like nick. we talked about everything.
i think that hodges and nick could be good friends if they tried.

Golden_Smile said:
The writers have been kinda clever with this because it has got you all really wanting to know why he left LA! (you know there's a thread on here called 'CSI:LA?', well wouldn't it be so funny if that was the next location for a spin off and they mentioned Hodges quite a bit! :lol:) :)

and it could be more funny if csi LA and csi LV joined up and they saw hodges working with the LV crime lab

awww, sorry to hear about your friend pabzi *hugs* (I know sorry doesn't say much, but what else do you say?) If you want to talk then I'm here too :) As are we all.

I can see Hodges and Nick being really good friends too. Yeah Hodges does annoy Nick at times but if Nick looked under Hodges 'snarky mask' then he would see that he is just someone who needs a friend, someone to talk to. I think if Nick saw this then he would be a lot more willing to become friends with Hodges :)

x-x-x

bambam950 said:
Golden_Smile said:
The writers have been kinda clever with this because it has got you all really wanting to know why he left LA! (you know there's a thread on here called 'CSI:LA?', well wouldn't it be so funny if that was the next location for a spin off and they mentioned Hodges quite a bit! :lol:) :)

and it could be more funny if csi LA and csi LV joined up and they saw hodges working with the LV crime lab

That would be ace! And all the people from LA were being really mean to Hodges because of what he did, and then at the end of the episode we could find out what happened! :D

I wasn't too bothered about why he got 'transfered' but now all of you guys have got me really intrigued! :)

(sorry for double posting, I didn't realise someone else had replied before I posted the other one)

i know. ever since i fell in love with hodges, i have been analizing him. its a mask. i wish he'd take it off soon. remember in grave danger, at the end, when he called catherine, all fraked out because there were explosives under the box, and at the beginning when he fought with the guy who brought the package? he really cares.
thanks goldes_smile. i appreciate it. he was like a father and brother to me.
anyway, in short. hodges cares.

Yeah, there are a few scenes where you can see that Hodges does actually really care, I like those scenes :D If they were to do a cross over between LA and LV, like bambam950 said, then it could be a very emotional episode. Maybe there could be a CSI that Hodges had a relationship with, or something like that :) That would defnitely be emotional, more so if Hodges didn't want to end it x-x-x

ok. now its time for my classic question. dont freak out ok? does anyone else here think that hodges is gay? i see it as a huge possibility. it could fit in nicely to his story. and to his personality. what do you think?

WHOA!! :eek: I didn't expect that - I suppose though, thinking about it he does have some characteristics that would fit in with being gay! I'm gonna be watching him so closely next episode I watch! In fact, I've still got last nights to watch - he's gonna have a close eye on him (if he's in it)! Wow, I hadn't really thought about that!

he seems that he is very self concious of something. its not visibly obvious, just from analyzing him, i can see it highly possible that he is gay. i also think that the writers might not want to show it...i dont know...

you know your avatar pabzi, did Hodges actually say that? If he did then it proves your point of him being self concious about something.

The writers probably wouldn't want to say too much about him being gay, if he is, because isn't America very strict on gay people? - that's why the Scissor Sisters never made it in America! That could be one reason, or they just don't think it would appeal to the fans.

Anyway, I had better go do some of the housework I've been left with, my mum will be home soon! Remember pabzi, if you ever want to talk about anything then you know where to contact me :)
Take care x-x-x

thanks golden_smile, :)
he didnt say what is written in my avatar. but, alot of times he is seen being very paranoid. (to catherine) "are you looking at me? (catherine says no)"yes you are. you were looking at me"
and in one of his first episodes, i dont remember which, he accused nick of checking up on him. another one (a big one) in 'playing with fire) to catherine and warrick-something along the lines of "so you heard the rumors about me. you are just trying to pin the tail on the new donkey"

does that prove that something is up, or what? i think he is self concsious.

I looooved the one in the episode from last night where he's like "Sup, G" and he makes the hand symbol.
And then Warrick's like "Don't make me shoot you"

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back