**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like this idea as well ... heck, at least this scenario would be somewhat original. But wait, that probably means that the CSIM writers wouldn't think of it ...:guffaw: After all, quite a few of the plots so far this season have been a bit uninspired, to say the least.
sleep-005.gif

You're probably right about them not thinking of it. :lol: And I agree with the last part above too. Love that sleeping smilie. :D

I think Calleigh will probably be safe too, since Emily mentioned recently during an interview on the Craig Ferguson talk show that she'd been discussing Season 9 with one of the show-runners. (No reason for her to be doing that, unless she was planning on being on CSIM next season). And I think that we would've heard something by now if another central cast-member, such as Ryan or Natalia, was going to be killed off.

So I guess that leaves Jesse, Walter, or one of the lab techs? Or, if TPTB's pattern of over-hyping upcoming episodes repeats itself :rolleyes:, it'll just be some fairly minor guest-star who's only made a couple of appearances on the show.

They better leave Valera, Dave and Travers alone. I like them too much.

I'm still think if there is a casualty that it will be Paula (the police woman) or someone like that.

Honestly, I too could have done without the "who dies?/who lives?" cliff-hanger.
sad-029.gif
There's nothing wrong with ending a season with an episode that doesn't create more questions than it answers.

Here here! Totally agree. Every season lately we get this kind of cliffy on Miami. Or at least the last three or four seasons. :lol:

I know TPTB want to keep viewers speculating about the future of their favorite characters over the summer, in the hopes of boosting ratings when the new season premieres in the fall. But IMO, that tactic has been used so many times on prime-time TV that it's somewhat predictable. It would've been nice to be surprised by something new for a change.;)

Agreed. I think they'll find that viewers are getting more and more annoyed with these kinds of cliffs.

As others have posted, I think that what'll make the CSI team-members pass out will most likely be some kind of toxic gas; via either a deliberate poisoning or an accidental leak.

Tell Frank to quit eating that eleven-alarm chili.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

:devil::devil:MAYBE THE CSI TEAM DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP , THAT WHY , THEY ALL GOING TO SLEEP, AT THE FINALE EPISODE AND WAKE UP AT , PREMIER NEXT SEASON......LOL:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Whaa Eric and Calleigh in the promo Cute,
I think that scene is after the hospital and the scene in the morgue to.
because she wears then a grey tshirt when she gets a kind of shot or something she wears white and when she is in the fire she wears a withe shirt with a black siomething else (only know the word in dutch I know it I'm bad :devil:) but this episode is gonna rock me (I am so happy I'm free on tuesday I can watch it). and the season finale WTH sound very intersting why on 24th may I´m in the middle of my exams grrrrrrr. :scream: it will be some thing with a gas leak that thing is almost for sure. And who wakes up... I hope so Calleigh, Natalia, Horatio and Travers. I love Travers he is a cute english boy xD.

From CSIFiles:

A serial killer taunts the CSIs by leaving them cryptic hints and dead bodies. The longer it takes the CSIs to decode these puzzles, the more imperiled they become.

For once this sounds interesting. Serial killer is so much better than the enemy-of-the-season. I'm sorta hoping they don't catch him/her in the finale, I've always wanted to see 'Miami' take on this type of storyline through an entire season.

found it on the Emily thread by Delquesne:

:eek: Horatio carrying a police officer to safety? I love watching H play the hero. I might think about watching the episode just to see that. :thumbsup: What episode was this again?

I want to see Horatio carrying his own son, that's what I want. :)

found it on the Emily thread by Delquesne:

:eek: Horatio carrying a police officer to safety? I love watching H play the hero. I might think about watching the episode just to see that. :thumbsup: What episode was this again?
That should be the next episode 8x20 - "Backfire"

As for the police officer then I guess I'll have to chuckle at the idea of H calling a paramedic for that officer and not for Calleigh :lol:

mjszud I so agree with you. I for once would love the idea of the team not being able to catch the killer rightaway:thumbsup:

From CSIFiles:

A serial killer taunts the CSIs by leaving them cryptic hints and dead bodies. The longer it takes the CSIs to decode these puzzles, the more imperiled they become.

For once this sounds interesting. Serial killer is so much better than the enemy-of-the-season. I'm sorta hoping they don't catch him/her in the finale, I've always wanted to see 'Miami' take on this type of storyline through an entire season.

The particular scenario has been done to death though. I mean the leaving of crytic clues and all.

From CSIFiles:

The particular scenario has been done to death though. I mean the leaving of crytic clues and all.
Oh come on....you're not seriously implying and claiming that Miami could be original this time, are you? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back