**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

cool but I"m surprised they let that many people video tape so much scenes-not gonna be much a finale if the cat is already out of the bag for some stuff..

2. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

oooo sexAY :guffaw: have we seen these episodes yet?

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    This is episode 24.

4. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

^^
    thanks. I was thinking if it's already been premiered and I missed them saving someone.... goodness :p. But now I'm even more excited for the final few episodes!

5. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

I am not surprised at all, when i was on location they asked me if I was hungry and if so go over to the food truck for some food. They love showing off how they make the show happen, they appreciate all the love.
    I just should have been smart and filmed some stuff myself for ya'll.
    And no, I didn't eat their food, I brought some of those rice cakes to munch on. LOL

Plus the video that was recorded and posted (which I love btw) isn't really giving anything away since I believe the final scene takes place inside.

I will agree, however, that we are going to get "another CSI's life in jeopardy" during the break...writers need to cut-it-out.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Aren't we going to get all of the CSI's "life in jeopardy" instead of the one.
    That's going to make for a long Summer break.

7. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Yes, from what I understand, we will not know who will be getting up. Yes, it does make for a long summer, however, at least we wont be pointing figures as to why we think so-n-so is off the show. I also have to wonder just because they wont get up in the first or second episode doesn't mean that they wont get up again? Perhaps another spin by TPTB.

8. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

^^ Kinda like NY last year, when Danny was injured for a few episodes after. They all got shot at, and no one had any clue who would, or wouldn't live. We don't know yet, that anyone won't get up. THey all could, and like you said, even if it is a few episodes!

AND FOR THE VIDEOS, omg. Thanks times a million. WOW. Hot. I can't wait for that episode, even if it is the last... LOL. *Sigh*

9. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Oh, wow. My heart is having a hard time slowing down now. Thank you for the jolt!

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Is it me, or is there a freezing atmosphere between the actors while playing? No because it is kind of weird Jon Togo and Adam Rodriguez not speaking at all to each other once the producer said "stop" :wtf:

11. Blinded By Smoke

Wow! I didn't even CATCH that. Crazy. I hope that isn't a sign of something bad... :eek: maybe I'm reading to much into something? You have a very good point though, I re-watched, and noticed--- Things that make you go HMMM!

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

I didn't see that. It appeared to me Jon was talking to Adam about the chest compressions afterwards. IDK that is just my observations.:)

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

It made me go HMMM. I mean it's the very first time I've ever heard such a silent moment between the actors and the whole production.
    I don't wanna speculate, but it seems as if the whole production of the show has become very calm...reserved. Usually this means things aren't going on so smoothly as they want us to believe. I hope I'm wrong, but this is a really bad moment ;)

Slower actually Jon asked the guy he gave RCP whether his compression were good or did they hurt him ;)

As for Togo not coming back next year, everything is possible. The whole production has become reserved...they don't want to give out too much. Maybve they've learned from their previous mistakes or, maybe, as I tend to think, things aren't going so smoothly on the set as they want us to believe :shifty:
    I still think there's a possibility Togo might leave the show without anyone of us knowing anything about it ;)

14. Blinded By Smoke

Yeah, at the end of the second video, they do appear to be talking. I only watched the first a while ago. I also noticed Jon roughing up the victim's hair. LOL! That was adorable...

15. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

You noticed that too, Flo? Jon didn't seem to have any problem talking to the guy they pulled from the pool after the scene was over in that video. But I didn't see him acknowledge Rodriguez' presence in either video.

We could be reading something into nothing, but I'd love to hear a body language expert give an opinion.

It actually appeared to me that Jon was talking to the actor they pulled from the pool about the chest compressions. Rodriguez appeared to be listening to their conversation.

Just different perspectives! Who knows for sure! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.