Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Episode 10x18: Field Mice: Wendy (Liz Vassey), Mandy (Sheeri Rappaport) and Hodges (Wallace Langham) leave the CSI lab to lead a group of high school CSI Explorer Scouts in training on a field investigation at a burned out building in order to teach the group about forensics and hopefully solve the case, on CSI:CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved."

This was the episode where we heard of the young doppelgangers for Warrick, Catherine and Grissom.
Yay! for Mandy, but where is Henry?
I assume this is the Lab Rat episode that Liz and Wallace wrote. It certainly has the potential to be a really fun episode. Hodges and a younger Grissom? :lol:.

Last edited:
The press release for this ep:

Lucas Grabeel ("High School Musical") Guest Stars as a High School CSI Explorer Scout

Series Stars Liz Vassey and Wallace Langham Wrote The Episode​

"Field Mice" - When Hodges and Wendy take a group of high school CSI Explorer Scouts on a field trip, they embellish their role in solving cases and take their assignment a little bit too far, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, April 15.

GUEST CAST:

Mandy Webster.................... Sheeri Rappaport
Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner
Office Metcalf................................... Joe Kelly
Derrick Gold...................... Kendrick Sampson
Guillermo Seidel........................ Lucas Grabeel
Katy Cypress........................... Cassi Thomson
Stacia Borala........................ Annabelle Amirav
Sgt. Barclay................................... Lex Medlin
Hazmat Leader.............................. Brian Jarvis
Nurse Mona.............................. Beth Littleford
Tenant #1..................................... Travis Clark
Tenant #2.......................................... Ary Katz
Melvin Dodge.................................. Chris Coy
Security Director.......................... Michael Jace
Surgeon....................................... Cory Blevins
Inern.......................................... Cat Hammons
Security Guard.............................. Geoff Koch
Paula Francis............................... Paula Francis
I love the names:lol:
Derrick Gold - Warrick Brown
Katy Cypress - Catherine Willows
Seidel - Sidle?

Sounds like a fun epsiode. Too bad Archie isn't in it.

Last edited:
Hodges, Wendy, Mandy, Henry. Where's Archie? :( Why is it that each season there's at least one labrat that is barely used? I am happy to see Mandy finally in an ep but I miss Archie - he's my favorite labrat.

Susan

Seidel - Sidle?

Sounds like a fun episode. Too bad Archie isn't in it.

:lol:

Gold=Brown. Cypress=Willows. I love it! I'm thinking Seidel is pronounced 'Say-Dell'. Not sure though.

Yeah, poor Archie. I think on Kao's twitter he mentioned he's been working on other projects, like a movie or something.

Seidel - Sidle?

Gold=Brown. Cypress=Willows. I love it! I'm thinking Seidel is pronounced 'Say-Dell'. Not sure though.
Okay, maybe I'm too GSR oriented (probably :)), but does anyone else think Guillermo Seidel is a play on Gilbert and Sidle?

I know some complain about Hodges being in the field, but I think he's funniest when he does go outside his comfort zone, the lab.

This sounds like fun.

Last edited:
Hodges, Wendy, Mandy, Henry. Where's Archie? :( Why is it that each season there's at least one labrat that is barely used? I am happy to see Mandy finally in an ep but I miss Archie - he's my favorite labrat.

Susan

Probably because Archie Kao is working on other films and projects right now.

This should be a fun episode and funny. The labrats one usually are.

Seidel - Sidle?

Okay, maybe I'm too GSR oriented (probably :)), but does anyone else think Guillermo Seidel is a play on Gilbert and Sidle?

I thought it was a play on both names too... and I'm not GSR oriented. :lol: How come only Cath, Rick, Gil and Sara get double or similiar named characters? What about Greg and Nicky? :lol:

This totally looks fun. Hodges is so funny outside his comfort zone. I can hardly wait to hear what he has to say to some forensic fledglings. :lol:

I read that Archie is shooting a movie in China (I think), so he probably wasn't available. All the rats sound like they get along, so I don't think that WL and LV would leave him out on purpose. And Henry is in it, right?

"Katy Cypress" makes me laugh. I'm so excited for this one.

This totally looks fun. Hodges is so funny outside his comfort zone. I can hardly wait to hear what he has to say to some forensic fledglings. :lol:
Haha.. I can only imagine. Especially with the ego he has. You know he's gonna try to make a bigger deal over his position then it really is. Like what he's doing is the most important aspect of the department. But I am sure with Wendy and Mandy there (and possibly Cath), they won't let him get out of hand.

I think the person who complains the most about Hodges being out in the field is Hodges!
*snickers* Would have to agree. But he may sing a different tune this time around, seeing Wendy is there along side him. He might just be thrilled to be out there with her.

I wonder what Henry's role will be this time around in the ep. There seems to be a trend going with him being present in the most awkward of times between Hodges and Wendy.

"they embellish their role in solving cases and take their assignment a little bit too far"
I am curious as to how far is "a little bit too far"? :lol:

vegaslights, I actually posted that on the page before. ;) I guess people did not pay attention to it since the "Field Mice" thing came right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back