'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

I know it's quite too early to ask this question, but does anyone know what song was played at the beginning of In The Wind?

When did Kyle join the military? I'm sure I saw the episode, but cannot remember it.

As far as I can tell we've been given no real reason as to why Kyle's in the army & I'm dead sure that other than the episode "In The Wind" there were only the spoiler referances that told us about Kyle's new job.

Hi,it's been ages since I've been on the boards,stayed away until the new season started,didn't want to know to much of what was going to happen. I've just watched episode 3 of the the lastest season and was wondering where Tara and Kyle have gone,I can't remember if Tara's drug problem was found out at the end of the last season,will someone please remind me.:)

I've a question.
I just watched the first episode of the eighth season (out of time) but since I'm french, I don't understand everything so I watch it with subtitles to help.

Around the middle of the episode, we see a scene where Eric is operated by surgeons and they say a lot of things that I can't understand. This scene lasts approximately 10 seconds and it's just before Calleigh meets Eric in 1997. Can someone tell me what the medical staff say ? It's the only scene that's not transcripted in the subtitles.

Thanks.

Back