CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Being a Smackkie I of course hope there is something to the Mac and Stella thing. But another Idea I sort of like is Jane, from the earlier seasons, coming back. They had some sort of cute chemistry, I liked them. Even though i don't see that happening with the actress working on Flashforward at the moment. But that could actually make this less soapy and cliché, because she is familiar, and no one really told us why she left the show - they could have kept contact, who knows.

Isn't she now also full time with Glee? :confused:

My biggest worry is that, whether it is Stella or someone else, the 'choosing' will be incredibly soapy. When it has to come to a 'choice' like this, I really hope it will be an infamous Mac Taylor internal battle. And not something everybody suddenly knows everything about. But who knows.

The whole choice thing seems pretty unreal to me though, I mean, Mac has been guarded pretty much the entire show. With Peyton he barely dared letting himself out of his shell. Suddenly he is in the middle of a difficult romantic choice? But then again what do I know?

Hmm an internal batte would be very Mac. I think anyone who knows me knows I'm 1000% SMACKED, however, I do think that only if the writers pulled their heads out of their asses and kept things to a small whispered thank you for dinner last night and then it 'could work' and be more focused on crime it'll be come less soapy and CSI is about the crime!

So far this season the eppy's have been lame or luke warm at best! Where is the grit of the previous seasons? I mean the opener was the result of a drive by? What happened to the Dunbrook angle? They just dropped that? Why? That had intensity and would have been a great arc and nemesis for Mac.

And not sure why it seems so sudden that they want to give Mac a love interest. What happened to the rumored love for Sheldon? Why don't they spend more money and spend some more screen time developing already established charaters. We never see Sid's wife, why not?

But why must they get away from the true science of the show? The last eppy was great, but a cut gas line? The one before that a jealous boyfriend? A disgruntled employee?

What happened to the eppy's like the mother that killed her own daughter? or the ones where you just go 'OMG' at the end of the eppy.

Leave the SMACKED chemistry, give us messer snippets but get back to the reason we all watched the show, their brilliant minds!

Okay I think I've ran out of oxygen and I"m sure you're all sick of hearing me! lol...I am going to go drool over my private Gary/Mac picture collection! lol...yeah he is just too delicious!

*sigh*

AiP

PS: If anyone reads my fanfic I just posted a new one shot based on the Formula (6.15) eppy, a diff take on SMACKED from an observers (flack) perspective. :bolian:

Lori K,

Let me clear it up for you. :) I am an Adella fan and you are a smackie,:thumbsup:
Got it!:thumbsup:Actually I knew that!

Even though I would like to see Adella together and much as you would like Smack :drool:
Got it!:thumbsup:
When I said that I was getting tired of all this romance crap I was speaking out of genreal frustration with this season. :confused: By reading the comments of fans on the boars this season I am not alone.
I got it!:thumbsup:
am not alone. I don't know if you are in the U.S. but this season there has been alot of reruns and preemptions ,so it makes it hard to follow any flow. I along with others feel this season is just not as good as the past ones
I am from the states!:thumbsup:And yes I agree, getting a little irked myself with all the interuptions:rolleyes:

season is just not as good as the past ones. With that said, about romances, First they put A & S together and dropped it just like that.:wtf: Then they said D & L would have a tough going after the shooting but than would be good the rest of the season. Now spoilers say that will have a hard time some big problem :rolleyes: They said Hawkes would find love, havent seen it yet,:confused: Than they come out and say Mac will have a new love interest, and just when people are starting to open up to the idea, thay deside too throw someone else into the mix.:p Now with about 6 or 7 episodes left this season how are they going to pull it off. :guffaw:
Sounds like the left side of the brain is not telling the right side of the brain what it is doing!:lol:
It seems like everyone is going to be falling in love or breaking up or coming to terms with their feelings. When will they have time to solve crime.:confused: I just think their focusing too mush on love and romance and not on good crime drama. And with the writers history this season of starting and stopping a storyline, If everyone does find love this season , the'll just drop the storyline anyway.:guffaw:
So who needs a storyline with all the love!!!:lol:
So in closing I am sending you some love:luvlove:
Your hired!!!
P.S. I hope addressing this post directly to you was OK. I am new at this and havent quit figured out how to insert quotes yet
All is well my friend!:thumbsup:

Hmm an internal batte would be very Mac. I think anyone who knows me knows I'm 1000% SMACKED, however, I do think that only if the writers pulled their heads out of their asses and kept things to a small whispered thank you for dinner last night and then it 'could work' and be more focused on crime it'll be come less soapy and CSI is about the crime!
I'm all for subtlety!:thumbsup:

My biggest worry is that, whether it is Stella or someone else, the 'choosing' will be incredibly soapy. When it has to come to a 'choice' like this, I really hope it will be an infamous Mac Taylor internal battle. And not something everybody suddenly knows everything about. But who knows.

The whole choice thing seems pretty unreal to me though, I mean, Mac has been guarded pretty much the entire show. With Peyton he barely dared letting himself out of his shell. Suddenly he is in the middle of a difficult romantic choice? But then again what do I know?

So far this season the eppy's have been lame or luke warm at best! Where is the grit of the previous seasons? I mean the opener was the result of a drive by? What happened to the Dunbrook angle? They just dropped that? Why? That had intensity and would have been a great arc and nemesis for Mac.

And not sure why it seems so sudden that they want to give Mac a love interest. What happened to the rumored love for Sheldon? Why don't they spend more money and spend some more screen time developing already established charaters. We never see Sid's wife, why not?

But why must they get away from the true science of the show? The last eppy was great, but a cut gas line? The one before that a jealous boyfriend? A disgruntled employee?

What happened to the eppy's like the mother that killed her own daughter? or the ones where you just go 'OMG' at the end of the eppy.

Leave the SMACKED chemistry, give us messer snippets but get back to the reason we all watched the show, their brilliant minds!

Okay I think I've ran out of oxygen and I"m sure you're all sick of hearing me! lol...I am going to go drool over my private Gary/Mac picture collection! lol...yeah he is just too delicious!

*sigh*

AiP

PS: If anyone reads my fanfic I just posted a new one shot based on the Formula (6.15) eppy, a diff take on SMACKED from an observers (flack) perspective. :bolian:

I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup: A solid episode with realistic cases along with some decent action-packed scenes and brilliant character moments is what CSI: NY needs. Not cheap, soap operatic relationships in the workplace.

I'm gonna go check out your fanfic now. Thanks! :D

I'm soooo down with this scenario,
that way they ease into the relationship without going from a decision-making episode to like,
pulling a "mac-peyton bed scene" the next epi.
that season opener caught me wayyyyyy off guard.
:confused:

Or -- Mac and Lindsay no longer fight their chemistry and have an affair. Danny finds out and divorces her and Flack is there to pick up the pieces. They finally realize they have feelings for one another that go beyond friendship and all four have a combined marriage/commitment ceremony, find a nice duplex to live in and share custody of Lucy.

I just spat coffee all over my laptop screen
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I am late to the party--thanks, sinus infection--but I've been reading!

My guess for the lady who comes between Mac and his new love interest would be Peyton, though if that's the case, they're doing a good job of keeping Claire Forlani's return under wraps! But given that Shane Casey is coming back, it seems like a possibility that another significant character from season three could be returning as well. ;)

Or -- Mac and Lindsay no longer fight their chemistry and have an affair. Danny finds out and divorces her and Flack is there to pick up the pieces. They finally realize they have feelings for one another that go beyond friendship and all four have a combined marriage/commitment ceremony, find a nice duplex to live in and share custody of Lucy.

LOL, now this would be awesome! Flack would be so happy. He could finally have his Danno. And Lindsay could finally be with someone she actually has chemistry with. And Mac would... probably still grimace a lot, but Lindsay seems to make him laugh more than anyone else at least. :lol:

'Lost' star Harold Perrineau finds killer 'CSI: NY' role

It looks like late Lost castaway Harold Perrineau is about to shoot another harrowing death scene — only this time on CSI: NY.

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the CBS procedural has tapped Perrineau to guest star as a death row inmate who ironically finds himself fighting for his life when he’s trapped in a prison riot.

And that’s not the episode’s only twist.

Hill Harper’s Hawkes also happens to be in the prison when the riot breaks out. What’s he doing there? Can’t say. I can, however, reveal that Perrineau’s convict drops a huge bombshell on Hawkes’ lap just moments before the melee erupts. Said bombshell forces Hawkes to come to terms with a part of his past he had hoped would never surface.

Look for the episode to air in April, which, coincidentally, could be right around the time Perrineau is poised to return to Lost as Michael.

That's awesome! He played an inmate on HBO's prison drama Oz, so I'm sure he'll be great. This episode sounds like it's going to be awesome.

well,
if you watch the video on Mega Buzz on TV Guide,
it says the whole "familiar lady makes her feelings for him known..."
and we already knew about peyton liking mac,
so that wouldn't be shocking.
shocking would be her coming back,
but that's about it.
anywho,
i'm sure as heck that it's stella,
but TPTB likes to screw with us.

and as for Hawks BA episode,
I CANNOT WAIT.
finally an episode with a crapload of suspense.

well,
if you watch the video on Mega Buzz on TV Guide,
it says the whole "familiar lady makes her feelings for him known..."
and we already knew about peyton liking mac,
so that wouldn't be shocking.
shocking would be her coming back,
but that's about it.
anywho,
i'm sure as heck that it's stella,
but TPTB likes to screw with us.

In all honesty, I can't see why the show would go there when there's never been a hint of romance or romantic feelings on either Mac or Stella's part for the other. I know a lot of fans want to see them together, but it's hard to imagine the show going there. But who knows, I could be wrong.

I think the "familiar lady making her feelings for him known" could easily be Peyton returning to tell Mac she still has feelings for him. Certainly that would be something of a surprise since she left him after season three.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the Mac romance drama--I know this is heresy :lol: but there's nothing sexy about him to me, and his romances are about as "hot" as Horatio's on Miami. The sexually charged relationships on the show always seem to be the ones the younger characters have--Flack and Angell, Danny and Rikki, Eric and Calleigh on Miami.

I have a sneaking suspicion Hawkes is not going to get a love interest this season, and that's disappointing. That could have generated some real heat!

I have a sneaking suspicion Hawkes is not going to get a love interest this season, and that's disappointing. That could have generated some real heat!

I thought Hawkes' love interest was going to be the other park doc' woman. I don't really remember if we ever got a name? But Apparently she vanished after that episode. I think Hawkes is probably the person on the show most in need of a love interest. Considering all the ladies that have been announced as Mac's love interests and gone nowhere - he obviously doesn't seem too interested. Don and Danny have had plenty of romantic attention through the last seasons. If they have to focus on a main characters love life, it should be Hawkes'

Wel, just my 2 cents on that.. :D

I thought Hawkes' love interest was going to be the other park doc' woman. I don't really remember if we ever got a name? But Apparently she vanished after that episode. I think Hawkes is probably the person on the show most in need of a love interest. Considering all the ladies that have been announced as Mac's love interests and gone nowhere - he obviously doesn't seem too interested. Don and Danny have had plenty of romantic attention through the last seasons. If they have to focus on a main characters love life, it should be Hawkes'

I agree on this wonder what going to go on wit mac love life

I agree on this wonder what going to go on wit mac love life

I want to be a real optimistic Smackie on this one. But I think it's just a stunt to keep us interested. When it comes to it, it is some minor thing that wont even matter in the long run. It's been done plenty of times before. I like the new love interest for him because it could give him a subtle happy touch instead of emo Mac that we have seen most of this season. But other than that, I really think they should give the romance a rest..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back