CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

I thought Hawkes' love interest was going to be the other park doc' woman. I don't really remember if we ever got a name? But Apparently she vanished after that episode. I think Hawkes is probably the person on the show most in need of a love interest. Considering all the ladies that have been announced as Mac's love interests and gone nowhere - he obviously doesn't seem too interested. Don and Danny have had plenty of romantic attention through the last seasons. If they have to focus on a main characters love life, it should be Hawkes'

Wel, just my 2 cents on that.. :D

I agree on this wonder what going to go on wit mac love life

I want to be a real optimistic Smackie on this one. But I think it's just a stunt to keep us interested. When it comes to it, it is some minor thing that wont even matter in the long run. It's been done plenty of times before. I like the new love interest for him because it could give him a subtle happy touch instead of emo Mac that we have seen most of this season. But other than that, I really think they should give the romance a rest..

all we can say just got to wait n see what happens

Source: Fancast http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/csi-ny-sets-the-stage-for-a-killer-comeback/

‘CSI: NY’ Sets the Stage for a Killer Comeback
Make no mistake, Shane Casey will strike again on ‘CSI: NY’ – and even sooner than expected.
As played by Edward Furlong, the slipper serial killer “will be a part of the Season 6 finale, and a cliffhanger you won’t want to miss,” exec producer Pam Veasey told me previously.
Furlong’s sure-to-be-chilling encore, though, can’t wait for May. Instead, I am told that Casey will resurface in a mid-April episode of the CBS drama – the same one in which ‘Lost’ alum Harold Perrineau guests as a death row inmate who lures Hawkes to the state pen.
In what is sure to be an “event” episode, a prison riot breaks out while Hawkes in there, trapping the lawman with all manner of societal dregs. It’s a recipe for disaster, to be sure.
What’s more, there will be strong hints that Casey – who gave the CSIs a chill when the supposedly incarcerated killer’s prints inexplicably turned up on Danny’s stolen dog tags – has a hand in the madness.
“A vendetta is definitely at play,” a show insider tells me. And remember, it will feed into the obviously must-see season-ender.
‘CSI: NY’ returns with fresh episodes on Wednesday, March 3.

Source: Fancast http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/csi-ny-sets-the-stage-for-a-killer-comeback/

Make no mistake, Shane Casey will strike again on ‘CSI: NY’ – and even sooner than expected.
As played by Edward Furlong, the slipper serial killer “will be a part of the Season 6 finale, and a cliffhanger you won’t want to miss,” exec producer Pam Veasey told me previously.
Furlong’s sure-to-be-chilling encore, though, can’t wait for May. Instead, I am told that Casey will resurface in a mid-April episode of the CBS drama – the same one in which ‘Lost’ alum Harold Perrineau guests as a death row inmate who lures Hawkes to the state pen.
In what is sure to be an “event” episode, a prison riot breaks out while Hawkes in there, trapping the lawman with all manner of societal dregs. It’s a recipe for disaster, to be sure.
What’s more, there will be strong hints that Casey – who gave the CSIs a chill when the supposedly incarcerated killer’s prints inexplicably turned up on Danny’s stolen dog tags – has a hand in the madness.
“A vendetta is definitely at play,” a show insider tells me. And remember, it will feed into the obviously must-see season-ender.

nice cant wait now for sure :)

AHHH! Oh my God, now I really can't wait! When is the airdate of Redemptio?

I don't knoq but i'm pressed to see it

Very nice -- it‘s good to know that we won‘t have to wait till the finale to see Shane, and I think this might be the first time a seasonal storyline gets wrapped up in the finale on NY. They‘re guaranteed to deliver really well on said storyline when its end is the last thing viewers see before the summer hiatus. (I don‘t count Pay Up because the thugs after Dunbrook‘s son weren ‘t involved in any of Dunbrook‘s S5 storylines; they were just kind of randomly there.)

Sounds like there's good potential for the season to have a really bang up ending. Shane still having a grudge against Hawkes makes a lot of sense--and I'm curious about what he wants with Danny. Can't wait to see how it all plays out... :D

Ok this new spoiler let me think that the tough time Danny and Lindsay are gonna live, have nothing to do with love :p

So we can drop Lindsay of the list of Love interest for Mac;)

I don't think anyone seriously thinks Lindsay is on the list of possibilities as a love interest for Mac. ;)

What new spoiler about Danny and Lindsay? :confused:

I don't think anyone seriously thinks Lindsay is on the list of possibilities as a love interest for Mac.

:lol:C'mon the idea is great!:lol:I can imagine Lindsay confessing her feelings for him:lol: promising him not to mention Montanaaaaaa anymore:p

and yeap, i ask the same

what spoiler about the Happy Family Duo?:rolleyes:

Personally i am waiting for my Stella ep, Sheldon ep and then who knows;)

Sorry top41 I don't really remember where I read that a story is coming for D/L a hard time but anyway I never thought Lindsay could be a love interest for Mac neither Stella anyway. all this buzz it's just to make us thinking and talking and when I read all these posts I just can say IT WORKS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think anyone seriously thinks Lindsay is on the list of possibilities as a love interest for Mac. ;)

I don't know about anyone else, but I was dead serious about the whole scenario I want to see. :p

What new spoiler about Danny and Lindsay? :confused:

I'm wondering the same thing. The last I heard they weren't going to make any serious waves for the perfect happy couple ordained by God and their perfect spawn born out of true love. :confused:

ETA: Never mind. My post got beat by the answer.

I think, mayby it is Sonya Walger as Jane Parsons.

I think, mayby it is Sonya Walger as Jane Parsons.

Could be, But I'm not sure she has too much time on her hands to be a recurring on CSI:NY when she's a regular on Flashforward. Even though I think it could be pretty great if it is her.

I was thinking that Maybe it could be Stella, but it would play out sort of like Grissom/Sara in the earlier seasons. I cant remember when but at some point he tells her he cant because of his carreer right? Maybe it would play out somewhat the same on CSI:NY if it is Stella. Even though I think that would have major consequences on the friendship between those 2, and probably leave a lot of pissed SMackies - like myself.

Actually I was! But not in the "Romantic" sort. They first revealed a
"love interest" and then introduce whats her name Machen whatever but the video suggests the CSI female "makes her feelings for him known". So as a "Head game" they can have Lindsey tell Mac how much she admires, respects, appreciate....fill in the blank for him! As for Smack I would love to see it happen to be Stella as well, but if they did indeed go that route my guess they will have an "exit stratagy" planned.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back