CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndorianIP

AndorianIP Victim

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Isn't she now also full time with Glee? :confused:

2. AndorianIP

AndorianIP Victim

Hmm an internal batte would be very Mac. I think anyone who knows me knows I'm 1000% SMACKED, however, I do think that only if the writers pulled their heads out of their asses and kept things to a small whispered thank you for dinner last night and then it 'could work' and be more focused on crime it'll be come less soapy and CSI is about the crime!

So far this season the eppy's have been lame or luke warm at best! Where is the grit of the previous seasons? I mean the opener was the result of a drive by? What happened to the Dunbrook angle? They just dropped that? Why? That had intensity and would have been a great arc and nemesis for Mac.

And not sure why it seems so sudden that they want to give Mac a love interest. What happened to the rumored love for Sheldon? Why don't they spend more money and spend some more screen time developing already established charaters. We never see Sid's wife, why not?

But why must they get away from the true science of the show? The last eppy was great, but a cut gas line? The one before that a jealous boyfriend? A disgruntled employee?

What happened to the eppy's like the mother that killed her own daughter? or the ones where you just go 'OMG' at the end of the eppy.

Leave the SMACKED chemistry, give us messer snippets but get back to the reason we all watched the show, their brilliant minds!

Okay I think I've ran out of oxygen and I"m sure you're all sick of hearing me! lol...I am going to go drool over my private Gary/Mac picture collection! lol...yeah he is just too delicious!

*sigh*

AiP

PS: If anyone reads my fanfic I just posted a new one shot based on the Formula (6.15) eppy, a diff take on SMACKED from an observers (flack) perspective. :bolian:

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

no, that's Jordan!

4. AndorianIP

AndorianIP Victim

Ah knew it was one of them! lol..Jane is still on flashforward right? that show is kinda cool! thanks! :)

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Got it!:thumbsup:Actually I knew that!

Got it!:thumbsup:
    I got it!:thumbsup:
    I am from the states!:thumbsup:And yes I agree, getting a little irked myself with all the interuptions:rolleyes:

Sounds like the left side of the brain is not telling the right side of the brain what it is doing!:lol:
    So who needs a storyline with all the love!!!:lol:
    Your hired!!!
    All is well my friend!:thumbsup:

I'm all for subtlety!:thumbsup:

6. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

I think it cute the sayings on this;)

7. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup: A solid episode with realistic cases along with some decent action-packed scenes and brilliant character moments is what CSI: NY needs. Not cheap, soap operatic relationships in the workplace.

I'm gonna go check out your fanfic now. Thanks! :D

8. popkrrnal

popkrrnal Victim

I'm soooo down with this scenario,
    that way they ease into the relationship without going from a decision-making episode to like,
    pulling a "mac-peyton bed scene" the next epi.
    that season opener caught me wayyyyyy off guard.
    :confused:

9. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I just spat coffee all over my laptop screen
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I am late to the party--thanks, sinus infection--but I've been reading!

My guess for the lady who comes between Mac and his new love interest would be Peyton, though if that's the case, they're doing a good job of keeping Claire Forlani's return under wraps! But given that Shane Casey is coming back, it seems like a possibility that another significant character from season three could be returning as well. ;)

LOL, now this would be awesome! Flack would be so happy. He could finally have his Danno. And Lindsay could finally be with someone she actually has chemistry with. And Mac would... probably still grimace a lot, but Lindsay seems to make him laugh more than anyone else at least. :lol:

11. popkrrnal

popkrrnal Victim

well,
    if you watch the video on Mega Buzz on TV Guide,
    it says the whole "familiar lady makes her feelings for him known..."
    and we already knew about peyton liking mac,
    so that wouldn't be shocking.
    shocking would be her coming back,
    but that's about it.
    anywho,
    i'm sure as heck that it's stella,
    but TPTB likes to screw with us.

and as for Hawks BA episode,
    I CANNOT WAIT.
    finally an episode with a crapload of suspense.

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

In all honesty, I can't see why the show would go there when there's never been a hint of romance or romantic feelings on either Mac or Stella's part for the other. I know a lot of fans want to see them together, but it's hard to imagine the show going there. But who knows, I could be wrong.

I think the "familiar lady making her feelings for him known" could easily be Peyton returning to tell Mac she still has feelings for him. Certainly that would be something of a surprise since she left him after season three.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the Mac romance drama--I know this is heresy :lol: but there's nothing sexy about him to me, and his romances are about as "hot" as Horatio's on Miami. The sexually charged relationships on the show always seem to be the ones the younger characters have--Flack and Angell, Danny and Rikki, Eric and Calleigh on Miami.

I have a sneaking suspicion Hawkes is not going to get a love interest this season, and that's disappointing. That could have generated some real heat!

13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I thought Hawkes' love interest was going to be the other park doc' woman. I don't really remember if we ever got a name? But Apparently she vanished after that episode. I think Hawkes is probably the person on the show most in need of a love interest. Considering all the ladies that have been announced as Mac's love interests and gone nowhere - he obviously doesn't seem too interested. Don and Danny have had plenty of romantic attention through the last seasons. If they have to focus on a main characters love life, it should be Hawkes'

Wel, just my 2 cents on that.. :D

14. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

I agree on this wonder what going to go on wit mac love life

15. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I want to be a real optimistic Smackie on this one. But I think it's just a stunt to keep us interested. When it comes to it, it is some minor thing that wont even matter in the long run. It's been done plenty of times before. I like the new love interest for him because it could give him a subtle happy touch instead of emo Mac that we have seen most of this season. But other than that, I really think they should give the romance a rest..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.