Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be like a big season finale sha-bang. Having Greg announce he's getting married or a girlfriend is pregnant or something. Something to make everyone's jaw drop. :p

That would be a jaw dropper indeed :lol: It would be nice to see a relationship form though!

That's sad about the eric szmanda website :(

That's pretty cool. Didn't know he was Basketball fan...guess he is.

Edited to note: Eric-Szmanda.net looks like it is closing down. :( eric-szmanda-web-is-closing Hopefully others will be able to keep it running though.

It should be like a big season finale sha-bang. Having Greg announce he's getting married or a girlfriend is pregnant or something. Something to make everyone's jaw drop. :p

That would be a jaw dropper indeed :lol: It would be nice to see a relationship form though!

That's sad about the eric szmanda website :(

i do like the idea of a shocker coming out in the season finale (like in way to go with gsr) except no csi's with their life on the line
maybe greg's new job will be finally revealed finally (or next week) b/c i'm beginning to think it's just a myth

and good grief i can't believe it the website is closing :(, i'm always gone when something major happens

Well it looks like a few people are trying to work together to take over the website. I hope that does happen.

to sharp52092: Greg's new job?:confused: I must have missed something or not gotten to that point yet but please update me!:lol:

I wish I knew anything about web design or I'd help out with the eric-sczmanda web. Everything I know goes back to one computer class I had in high school!

Hopefully the second half of the season will have just as much Greg goodness as the first part of the season has had. I still want an episode really featuring him as the lead in it.

Well, the next episode "Sin City Blues", looks promising. The only pics I've seen have Greg in 'em. And then there's that certain thing the writers said was going to happen that hasn't yet. I have high hopes for the second half.

I dropped into the Nick/George thread to see what they were talking about and it was his hair.

His hair is no comparison to Eric's hair. I mean the man has had to many different styles it is hard to keep up but not only that, his hair is naturally wavy/curly. :drool: How can you not love that! :lol: So let's chat some about something here, why not his hair (our fave topic I think).

Hello there! I am glad that our Grego has had a fair amount of screen time in the past three episodes, but I would sure love to see an episode featuring him this season :luvlove:. Am I just being greedy now?!

Not at all, gregfan. I've only seen the first episode of season 10 so far but it looks like things are looking up for the characters that didn't get much screen time last season. A Greg centered episode would be brilliant, and if he managed to not get beaten up / shot at / blown up in that episode it would be even better!

I agree a Greg centered episode would be awesome, we all want it to happen and I am sure Eric wouldn't mind either. Now to get the writers to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back