Your Screen Name: What does it mean?

Doraemon is the name of a robot cat. He is very cute and smart. It's been my nickname since third grade because they thought my head was big as the cat. I disagree but I love the robot cat and it's one of my fave cartoon character.

Hmm well it's actually a nic I have had for a very long time, at first I use to have nics from tv like "Psi351" (for Psi Factor, channel 35 at 1:00) then "Sof351 (for Special Ops Force, same channel and time).

I switched it to "DestinyAHope" (ones destinys is a path to hope), so when I came here I shortened it to "Destiny" (ones path in life of an ever changing cycle).

My nickname is Robstar but I didn't wanna use that, so I snagged Allstar [cause it's similar] from a friend's email address then added my fave number - 12.

I love how most people's actually mean something to them, I think that's awesome. Mine's just a random throw together :lol:

dittohead is a song by a then-favourite band SLAYER :p
but then i realised it meant a lot more.."A person whose opinions are based entirely off of their favorite pundit's opinions. Contrary to popular belief this extends to both sides of the party line. Who would have that that Republicans AND Democrats could have kneejerk reactions?" AND "Someone with strong opinions (especially political) but lacks the eloquence to express them. He makes his stance known only by agreeing with an eloquent speaker with the same opinions."

definately me!! :D

..."A person addicted to prescription painkillers "..not me :p

and its short, snappy and concise..a bit like me :devil:

nickstokesfan said:
Can you guess what mine means?

:D :D :D

I knoooooooooow.... it's sooooo impossible to figure out!!!!!

:D :D :D

Sh!t you really stumped me there. Can you explain it to me :lol:? Anyhoo, my name is fairly obvious. I'm a fan of Jorja Fox and 86(1986) was the year I was born.

so cool how you people come up with your nics..

anyhoo.. my initials are CS so I wanted a nick with the same initials. Then I used to love coffee so much (well not anymore). I also liked how Kofi Annan's name so I changed the spelling to cofi. And shot...hmmm... oh well coffee is a drink and I know you don't really have shots with it like in alcohol.. but I think cofi_shot sounds better than cofi_sip :lol:

I'm a Maniac in so many ways. I am a 'FoxTrot' maniac. Not the dance but the comic :lol:. I'm a CSI maniac so that was how my screen name came to be :D.

xf - xfiles

canadian - since i am canadian :p

i know its a csi board...but xfiles was my first tv show obsession, and i usually use this screename

draig_goch said:
Hi my screen name means red dragon in welsh. I decided on this name because im welsh and I love beeing welsh and its on our country's fflag.
Rock on WALES!
:D

yeh!!! c mon the welsh!!!

my name means the red hot chili peppers! because they are my most favorite band ever!! :D

Back