William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

And Billy has been known to ad lib quite a few lines in CSI. I'm not sure about the other things he's done.

I agree, his face was adorable in Bodies in Motion. One of my favorite episodes. ;)

Oh no....His amazing one liners, comebacks, etc combined with his PERFECT facial (ok, adorable, sexy, lickable, etc) expressions are just a deadly :devil::drool: combination. He's just a winner winner chicken dinner! *LOL*
Ha, I agree. Ya know, for somebody who's not very social, he sure knows how to talk. Guess that must be the 'teacher' in him.;) Heck, I wouldn't mind setting through one of his lectures (trust me, if you knew me, that's a challenge in itself:p). I could listen to the guy read the phone book.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw: The PHONEBOOK! HA! I LOVE it...you made my day with that comment!
I'm a great lecture listener (seeing as how I decided to do college ;p) and I would LOVE to hear him speak; I'm sure his passion would be very obvious in his lecturing & contagious for that matter. Grissom would be a phenomenal lecturer, although I have had a few great ones at EMU :)

Mr. Anti Social talks to the fetal pig I think...lol so he's had practise ;)

I loved his one-liners in S/4 "SUCKERS" the fake Oriental art, "The con goes on" and "nothing is as it seems" and when he went to the wherehouse with Sara, Brass and Nick, Brass goes 'Somehow Gil, I always thought your place would look like this" Nick cracks up. Great episode there are Grissom one liners somewhere on the board, the man with many descriptive adjectives:bolian:

I loved his one-liners in S/4 "SUCKERS" the fake Oriental art, "The con goes on" and "nothing is as it seems" and when he went to the wherehouse with Sara, Brass and Nick, Brass goes 'Somehow Gil, I always thought your place would look like this" Nick cracks up. Great episode there are Grissom one liners somewhere on the board, the man with many descriptive adjectives:bolian:

I think that what is missing from CSI now...Grissom's quirkyness. He had a way of saying things that noticeably lightened the mood for a few moments during the show. I miss his geeky-ness, I miss his subtlety...I miss Grissom. :(

Oh no....His amazing one liners, comebacks, etc combined with his PERFECT facial (ok, adorable, sexy, lickable, etc) expressions are just a deadly :devil::drool: combination. He's just a winner winner chicken dinner! *LOL*
Ha, I agree. Ya know, for somebody who's not very social, he sure knows how to talk. Guess that must be the 'teacher' in him.;) Heck, I wouldn't mind setting through one of his lectures (trust me, if you knew me, that's a challenge in itself:p). I could listen to the guy read the phone book.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw: The PHONEBOOK! HA! I LOVE it...you made my day with that comment!
I'm a great lecture listener (seeing as how I decided to do college ;p) and I would LOVE to hear him speak; I'm sure his passion would be very obvious in his lecturing & contagious for that matter. Grissom would be a phenomenal lecturer, although I have had a few great ones at EMU :)

Mr. Anti Social talks to the fetal pig I think...lol so he's had practise ;)

You two crack me up...lol!!! Mind you I think I could listen to Billy read the phone book , a menu, just anything. I love the sound of his voice. *mmmm...slips off into day-dreamland for a minute* ;)

And Billy has been known to ad lib quite a few lines in CSI. I'm not sure about the other things he's done.

I agree, his face was adorable in Bodies in Motion. One of my favorite episodes. ;)

I've always loved that about Billy as well. He added such a truth to Grissom because he knew the character so well. Nothing ever seemed forced or out of character...and Grissom's imparting of information never seemed like it was done to make the others look stupid. It just reflected back to Grissom being geeky... Boy I miss him....:(

Nice to see you back her gilsgal don't stay away so long;) And I agree with you on his quirky light hearted lines, him and the Brass man are great at this. Another ep. that I think we all loved was "Fur And Loathing" S/4 so many lines that are magnificent, and so funny~

When they go to the furry and plushie party and Grissom goes "We need to to all stop scritching and yiffing, and take you costumes off":lol: and We're looking for a wolf, in wolfs clothing"

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Who's the man? That's right.....William L. Petersen! That's awesome! It's so good to see him get recognized for a great performance. Knowing what the theater means to him just makes it that much sweeter. I'm sure this award means a lot. GO BILLY!!!:D

Congratulations Billy!!!!
winner.gif
:adore:

I'm sure that winning the Jeff Award..or tying for first place means more to Billy than all the awards that CSI won over the years. The Jeff Award is more personal, after all it was just him that was being judged, not an entire ensemble cast.

So I wonder if we'll get some new pics of him soon? I really hope so as I'm suffering from an acute case of "missing Billy syndrome".
aim17.gif

I agree with both of you- (GG & Bestie) I think it DOES mean a TON to Billy having being recognized for his amazing talent in theater, & yup, HE DA MAN!!! LOL I'm hoping for new pictures too....I'm dyyying fron Billy Picture Withdraw Syndrome!

Congrats BILLY! :hugegrin: I know this is a big honor for him. To be recognized for doing something he loves, stage acting.

KUDOS Billy!

Found this article today...look who's #2 in
TV's Unlikely Sex Symbols
I think it's high time that people realize that not all women like Brad Pitt and you certainly don't have to look like him to be sexy. I'll take Billy....or Colin Firth over him any day...lol ;)

I think women know& think Billy is hot, but I think it's time the freaking media realizes that there are those among us, married or single, younger or older, who would SO "have their way" with Billy in about 2 seconds...EVERYONE freaking thinks I have to like Brad Pitt or stupd Orlando Bloom *barf* but I'm a BILLY woman...I like the MEN. Number 2 is just outrageous....Number one always & forever ya'll....

PS- the picture they showed of him....I started breathing a little harder... :devil: :devil:

Found this article today...look who's #2 in
TV's Unlikely Sex Symbols
I think it's high time that people realize that not all women like Brad Pitt and you certainly don't have to look like him to be sexy. I'll take Billy....or Colin Firth over him any day...lol ;)

WOW thank's alot gilsgal he's the man,
licklips.gif
and I'm glad I feel the same way, he should be #1. He has chosen for his life partner a younger woman, so he does like them:p, but I think Billy just plain likes women of all ages:thumbsup: I also think Colin is handsome, but to me and all of you there's nobody like Billy
jb.png

Crim - ag-REED!! I mean - look how handsome he is!! I'd understand him being on the list if he wasn't a good looking guy in the way that gordon ramsey isn't. That list is for men that you know you really shouldn't fancy, but for some reason you do. But he's a proper stunner!! Why is it unlikely that women fancy him??!!!

Back