Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. frickel

frickel Civilian

I my opinion it's was obvious that Adam had something for Stella but I never see from her something else than sister love. I'm a convicted Smacked but I admit that I liked to see Adam and Stella together. It's was a good scene and I want more of them. We didn't saw enough. I'm truly thinking of changing my mind about Stella future lover.

Frickel
    ( Sorry if I did stupid mistake I'm French please by nice :))

2. TheAngelDivine

TheAngelDivine Dead on Arrival

I honestly think that they can take this in many different directions. They can leave it as a one night fling, and leave us all hanging and guessing. They can carry the relationship on...and that would be awesome. Stella to me just brings more cofidence out of Adam, and that in turn is making him stick up for himself more. He isn't the shy guy we seen in seasons past. Maybe Stella was the reason?

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i agree adam seemed a lot more confident in the last ep and i'm sure that had something to do with stella's influence. i wonder what (if anything) will happen between them in tonight's ep - i'm interested to see where this one goes!

4. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Relax chiquita!!:lol: Being in love and sleep with the one that you are in love sure gives you wings! Adam was thrilled for sleeping with Stella! His excitement was all over the place! Now, where this relationship will go TPTB will show us. I personally take it as one time thing with a hint for more.

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

don't worry, i'm relaxed! and i disagree but that's just opinion ;)

i'm still interested to see what they do :)

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Yeah I know you are ;) but I love this line! so, I thought to use it!! :lol:

Well, it sure seemed to boost Adam's mood didn't it? I guess it was from that night in the hotel :lol: who knows!

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

so - the moment stella either put her hand on adam's shoulder and then took it away again very quickly, or nearly put it there and decided not to quickly (i couldn't quite tell whether her hand actually made contact!) - what do you think it means? is it that she's worried that if she touches him (even though it's happened a million times before) people will start to suspect something's going on? or maybe that if she touches him it'll look like she's interested? or maybe if she touches him she's worried she'll feel interested again? what do you think?

8. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

HAVE YOU LOT GONE COMPLETELY POTTY? AS A COMMENT I SAW RECENTLY SO SUCCINCTLY PUT IT ADAM/STELLA EW! NOT ONLY IS THE IDEA LUDICRUS IT'S DOWNRIGHT NAUSEATING. CAN YOU HONNESTLY SEE STELLA AND ADAM LIVING HAPPY EVER AFTER AND MAKING BABIES? IF YOU CAN I'D SUGGEST SERIOUS QUALITY TIME WITH A SHRINK. IT'S LIKE PAIRING UP GREG WITH CATHERINE OR SENDING OFF CAROL HATHAWAY WITH JOHN CARTER. JUST AS HATHAWAY WAS ALWAYS DOUG'S GIRL STELLA IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MAC'S! PERSONALLY I'M HOPING THAT TPTB DECIDED THAT NOTHING HAPPENED BUT THEY PASSED OUT LEGLESS TOGETHER AND WHEN ADAM REALIZED STELLA HAD BEER INDUCED AMNESIA HE LIED BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE MIGHT FINALLY GET SOMEWHERE WITH HER EITHER THAT OR MAC FLATTENS HIM ON THE SPOT WHEN HE FINDS OUT. NO NO NO A TRILLION TRILLION TRILLION TIMES NO. LET HIM HAVE A CRUSH ON HER IF YOU MUST, LET HIM SHACK UP WITH THE NEW GIRL HELL LET HIM JOIN THE BLOODY FOREIGN LEGION ANYTHING BUT STELLA/ADAM

****** SMACKED FOREVER ADAM NEVER *****

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

woah, no need to shout!

does it matter? you don't have to want to settle down, marry and have babies with someone to find them attractive or (want to) sleep with them.

er, no, she isn't. no person is another person's property. if they were an actual item, then it might be considered cheating to go with adam, but they're not and until such time as they are stella is a free agent who can sleep with whoever she wants!

10. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Is not the idea of starting a relationship with someone that it does progress and that something grows from it? A home, children etc.... TPTB have spent 6 years building up a relationship between Mac/Stella lets face it Stella's whole reason for being their from day 1 was to be Mac's love interest. No where did I say that Stella had cheated on Mac or that She was not a free agent. The point I was trying to make was I like everybody else on the planet don't want a Adam/Stella romance. It's bad enough that TPTB thought so little of Smacked and us fans that they even entertained this hideous idea in the first place without pandering to them.

****** Smacked Forever Adam Never *****

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you said she is and always will be mac's, which made it sound like you feel she's beholden to mac somehow. i don't think she is at all.

12. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you weren't a fan of Peyton, Frankie, or Brendon correct? If you haven't noticed, Stella is fiercely independent, and belongs to no one.

They've also spent 6 years building a relationship between Stella/Flack, Stella/Danny, and Stella/Hawkes.

No, Stella is there as Mac's opposite. Someone to balance him out and occasionally keep him in check. Definitely not as a love interest, at least not initially.

Apparently everyone else on the planet doesn't want an Adam/Stella romance. After all, this thread is full of people who do.

Now, I'm a Smacked fan at heart (heck, I write Smacked fanfiction), but if Stella's happy with Adam, I say good for her. She deserves a good man in her life for once.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

you think?! (sorry, to sapphire, not kreguba!) - i don't think she was specifically brought in as that at all, she was just a female lead, to act opposite mac as the male lead. peyton was definitely brought in as mac's love interest, but stella's never been specifically, or even ostensibly that.

yep, that's exactly how i feel too. i would like to see smacked some day (assuming it's written well) but i'm not anti either of them having other affairs in the meantime, they don't belong to eachother. i'm very interested to see where adam/stella goes, and if it makes stella happy, then go her!

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I think Stella touching (or almost touching) Adam's shoulder in Wednesday's episode indicates this story line isn't done. I think Stella has some unresolved feelings for Adam (whether they are still trauma induced or not is yet to be seen) and her statement that they should never have sex again belies her real feelings on the subject. And I think Adam knows that based on his reaction to her in the premiere.

I'm just happy they're business as usual while working on a case. I would hate it if what happened had a negative impact on their working relationship and/or their friendship. Like I've said before, this relationship has such interesting potential that I'd love to see it progress beyond Stella seeking comfort from a nice guy to two people who form an unlikely, but strong relationship with each other.

And I'm really curious as to where they'd go if they were on a date. I think Adam would be capable of really surprising Stella in that respect, and vice versa. :lol:

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i agree - i thought adam felt differently to stella when she said it must never happen again, but the look on his face was also slightly "oh, really, is that what you really think or are you just saying it?"

yeah, i think they could be good for eachother actually, i think they're quite different in so many ways that they could learn from eachother a bit, or at least feed of eachother - adam already seems a lot more confident.

yeah, i think they could surprise eachother - although i'm not sure i can see adam in a high end restaurant or something. i like to think they'd do something fun and active (no, not that! i was thinking of some gaming type thing, i dunno, like paintball or something) and then maybe something more conventional.