Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Mary, don´t worry, you can´t spoil the fun, because I´ve read the complete review of the epi- I know, I´m hopeless :D. Didn´t sound as if there was much of Stella this time, but, well, we can´t have it all every time ;).

Good night :)

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

There wasn't much of Stella in this episode. As a matter of fact, there wasn't much of anyone but Mac --nothing unusual, nothing's changed...--. However, I liked her looks. I hope that white shirt never comes back :bolian:

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Well, doesn´t surprise me- Mac-centered episodes are just...all about Mac :rolleyes::D, not much space for the planets circling around the BigMac-star. Well, I don´t mind as long as Stella will have her shining big moments, too, from time to time.

And now really good night :D :)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meine liebe Nüss, :D

Well, I read your words to Annie and she said (besides laughing out loud) "Well, THAT's YOU":lol:

And the day i make justice to my PC i swear i will invite you here. The long journey from Germany will be worth:lol:

well If i must confess the truth i prefer Haylen or anybody else in the path of "Le Petit" (Because it's not a Baby anymore!!) and Stella's Evil Twin. Or even better than Haylen, Mac would be an interesting choise but i am afraid he has his neurons playing "The Nanny" with Don :D

I just want someone, ANYONE, can tell Stella mas is sufering and she is out of control:eek: Indifference to Mac, and totallyaway of Danny and Don:eek: even tough she asks for Danny, clearly she is not the normal caring, loving, adorable Stella mas
    OF COURSE SHE IS NOT!:shifty:

MAC HELP HER!:(

Mary mou!!!!!!--->
    Halloween fun my dear. Go to Page 6 of the Smacked Thread and i have put the link and the explanation (I think i forgot to say you must change your location first. You must put in your location the name you have now) then make all i have posted there and T'Boo will give you a new name this Halloween:bolian:

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI STELLARINAS!

i gotta say i LOVED the interview someone posted here... melina looks beautiful (as always) and so much fun! :D i love her laugh! and omg i could almost picture her and gary with her kids, drinking some tea and they calling him "hey gary what's up?" lol so cute!

about season 6's second episode.... she's looking better! her boobs were like... sexy! i loved that red shirt! ;D

6. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

You couldn't resist I knew it!!! well wasn't much of Stella and Adam and also not much of Stella and MAc. Stella's wordrobe is indeed getting better!!! I agree with Pleni no mo white shirt!! :lol: :lol: I hope to see more Stella in the following epi!!

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I could feel the writers saying "Hey, what about Stella? We should give her a line or two, just so the audience remembers she happens to work at the lab." That's what they did, nothing else. We just were reminded she --and all the others but Mac-- works there. *sigh* I hope we get to see her more. I'd like to see her comforting Flack over the next episodes.

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I can't believe that Stella and Adam slept together! I was like (wow!!!).

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

pleni--->
    i love you Pleni when you say this because nobody understands how i feel. I want Stella in action darn it! :D
    And YEAP i want Stella being supportive and adorable with Donnie. That would be very nice. They are very alike so it's natural for me they could have closeness now both of them seem to be facing a crisis

calleighspeedle--->
    And i was like GAH! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  10. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

:bolian::thumbsup::bolian: I so agree with you Pleni! I imagine the witers were wrapping up the story lines and then they figured out they forgot Stella and then it goes what you said :lol: :lol:
    She has so little air time, is disspointing considering that is the co-star??
    I hope to see an interesting story line oe even as Ms Pam Veasey said "...Stella will be supoprtive over Flack.." Umm can you speed this up in order to watch it in the relative NEAR future? thanks! :D

11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Heya, Stellarinas :)

Mary, I see you know me a bit by now :lol:. But meanwhile I could watch the epi and I agree with you, Pleni and Lamb that it was too little of Stella in it, let alone for a co-lead. But yes, her wardrobe rocked :D, who said something about her boobs, was it Shippy? Well, agree to that, too :D.
    But I noticed something else to comfort me for the lack of space Stella got: the way she approaches, or not approaches Danny, seems to show another point in the way the shootout has changed Stella. From an outsider´s view she´s behaving strange and contrary to her usually self- last week the fling with Adam and now she´s not able to personally approach Danny and ask him how he´s getting on. And that of all people Stella, the Big Mother of the CSI-Company, who would usually be the first to go to him and give him an encouraging hug or words. But it shows how she is still shaken to the bones by what´s happened, so much that she can´t stand to see Danny who´s the one it hit hardest physically, because she might think that with a little less luck it could have been her.
    Now my hope is that TPTB build this up and develop the story to a climax, which could be the Stella-epi "Battle Scars", but anyway, there´s so much potential for good stories and MORE space for Stella in the shows (hey, TPTB, she´s not just a supporting act, got it?).

Oh, and the almost-touch on Adam´s shoulder was somehow bitter-sweet; the innocence is gone, a touch on his shoulder now might be not be the same than it was before; it was as if Stella suddenly became aware of this and pulled back, either because she feared that Adam would interprete it as an intimate gesture or she feared others could interprete it that way, though no-one knows of their fling yet.

My dearest Lady Lamb:D, say Hi to your friend Annie who surely knows her drama Lamb best :lol:. And thanks for the invitation, I will come over to your place and first thing I´ll do is slap your naughty PC :lol:.

Oh no, let the two of them have a bit more fun for a while without anybody disturbing them :D. And Mac, yes, count him out, apart from being Don´s Nanny, he´s too busy with "me, myself and I" :lol:.

That´s true, see above, Stella is still not her usual self, but you know her, first she´ll try to sort it out all alone and not let others know that she´s suffering (though she gave Mac a slight hint last week). In opposite to that Lindsay seems to open her shell now inch by inch, which shouldn´t be a surprise after all she and Danny have been through, but still it´s nice to see this. But meanwhile Stella seems to close her shell inch by inch....

Tons of love to you and all :)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas (do you imagine how many times i have tried to post here and this darn thing has rebooted itself)
    Mary mou---> haha I am pretty sure we will have some storyline is in the air for Stella mas to explain her weid behaviour and i bet it will be a really good one! And hopefully it will be aired soon because an episode without Stella is like food without salt!
    Dearest, lovely and funny NUT!,

Something i agree definitely!!! :D Her wardrobe has suffered a great improvement:thumbsup::thumbsup: And THANKS GOD! Reverend Mother is in the convent and not here:lol:

I think here more reasons to this change on Stella and not centered to her own safety. In Hellas, she found out her mother , who loved her, had passed away and Professor P. died in her arms. Then when they came back Angell died and Danny was wounded. But mainly of all I remember how she looked at Mac when he came into the coffee bar. So ALL her memories about loving someone are related to LOSS. And she is scared to death about loving someone and losing it. Especially MAC TAYLOR!:bolian:

Besides in 6.01 was strongly suggested something else has happened (maybe a catfight;)) between Mac and Stella and that's why she is like a train without control now. But of course, maybe TPTB were playing tennis with that idea and just in a casual way it was sent to a hole. More speciafically to the Black Hole of Continuity:lol::lol:

I agree. And btw nice analogy about the innocence lost. I think at the end of the Raibow Stella and Adam will have to talk to make things clearer and to be able of going back ALMOST to the way they were before

OH please. I do hope Stell's ghosts go hauting her just to prevent another "approach" with Le Petit!:lol:
    but in Stella, this change is more dramatic because as you have said, she is "Mom" of the team (In the same way Mac is Dad :D ) and it's difficult to have her so different and so alone!

many hugs

Debbie :D

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI GUYS!

hm, well, she looks specialll good AND STRONG at this pic!!

i agree with that, debbie! i think that the expression you used was just perfect: a train without control now. LOL!

i believe i'm guilty, andromeda! :devil: lol

i got your point and it makes sense. at first, i thought "what the heck have they done to stella as we know her?" but now i'm more like... waiting to see that maybe TPTB are trying to make some sense out of this different behaviour of hers. i dunno, i keep telling myself that she's human and the good point about her being "different" now is that we -stellarinas-, though we know a lot of her, we don't know EVERYTHING about her. yet. and that's amazing, it only enriches her personality even more!

that scene didn't go unnoticed by me (as i was talking to debbie about it). i fully agree with you on that... i think stella did what she normally would before they slept together and then she thought "oh oh, it's not as innocent as it was before" and she took her hand back. i'm positive TPTB put that scene on purpose and i believe that's a good sign. let's see what happens next.

ps: i'm still missing stella's high heels, though! :( hehehe

TAKE CARE!!

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I know, I know, Shippy! we have talked about this before! :D I, among all people, i love Stella how she is portrayed by Melina and how she is written!

But Still it was way too shocking after te wonderful closeness Mac and Stella had, finding them apart and Stella so out of control! ;) It's exactly what i wanted so i must not complain anymore. Just i expect the greatest scenes coming from Melina and my shipper heart needs to be fixed after the bomb! ;) :D

well it was pretty obvious. It was like Adam's shoulder was burning
    I loved Nut's line "Innocence lost". This was the case!

BTW i have found 2 interesting and lovely Melina's quotes

About Gary

About taking risks

I loved them!!!!!!! :D

15. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Good morning!

Wow Debbie mou these were some nice quotes! They are both so right!!! Their devotion is what makes Mac & Stella so wonderfull together. I can't imagine me hate someone yet on screen to show my sympathy or love..
    Melina is so right which life worths if you don't take risks and be always on the safe side? :thumbsup: for this!

"Innocense lost" I think this will hunt Stella mas this season. Stella mas is sponteneus with all her gestures and humor, taking that from her is like taking a piece of her character. Now, she will be twice as carefull as she was before and a contained Stella is no fun!!!!!