Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Re: Mac <3 Stella We need a NEW NAME! (and writers too!)

Oh I think a little more then Adams confidence got a boost:eek: I've decided I can not stay away cause I like you guys to much and I am tired of being angry because to be honest I dont like the way it feels, so I shall look for the humor in all of this:thumbsup:First of all I cant be mad at Adam really,I mean did you see the clip when he was sitting in bed? He looked like he was waiting for his bedtime story! And there is know feasible excuse to any of this charade that is why there was no beginning to this storyline.They threw them together in some cheap hotel and the absurdity of it all just makes for good chatter around the ptb round table of discussion. Now I think one really good way to get back on track would be if someonecould get a picture up of the last scene in the office where Mac is giving Stella that incredably darling smile like the one Terry McQuinn (Gary Sinise) had in Fallen Angel for the girl he fell in love with Kathrine Wentworh (VERY good movie by the way highly recomend it). He has this little shy side way glance smile he gives her just like he gave to Stella the other night. Hope someone can get it posted as I am computer illiterite and unable to figure out how I will leave that up to you professionals:thumbsup: Now one more thing as I travel this long weary road to recovery ... What the heck was wrong with me I was having a very weak moment of Virus affection please hurry... must, have, picture. Aw Adam gotta love em!

2. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

Is this what you're talking about, Lori? (Because I haven't seen Fallen Angel) :confused:

pic1
    pic2
    pic3
    pic4
    pic5
    pic6

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
  3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks for the quick reply Cath but the sideway glance was more looking over towards Stella then looking downward. Nice pic though!
    Is anyone else having problems with this page format or is it just me?

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I am sorry for asking this but i don't understand. Stella sleeping with Adam and then smiling to Mac like THAT?

Maybe I need a new CSI NY-normal viewer Dictionary:confused::confused::confused:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, I'm gonna have to veto a bunch of your new thread name ideas. I believe everybody needs to read over the thread rules. They can be found HERE.

There's been several problems lately with thread names. So, after discussion, here's the rules on thread titles:

~Thread titles must be about your ship ONLY, just like no other ship exists
    ~Thread titles cannot contain any references to other ships
    ~Thread titles cannot contain any quotes from the actors or names of the actors (stick to the characters)
    ~Thread titles cannot contain anything that is considered "bashing" other ships or characters (we mods know when that is happening)
    ~Thread titles cannot contain anything rated above PG-13 (anything explicit or suggestive) because some shippers do not watch all shows and may see a title in a different way than intended

Whether or not you like what happened in 6x01, that is no excuse for some of these thread titles. If you cannot pick a title that is within the rules then your thread title will be: Mac <3 Stella (insert thread # here)

Those that must be excluded from the voting are the following:

Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!
    Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out
    Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday
    Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky
    Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!
    Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

Again, You CANNOT bash another ship or another character!

6. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

^Noted, kinkapoodles. Thanks for the reminder.

Yes, the Mac/Stella scenes were good, Deb, you should at least watch those. And they're what made me swallow the Adam/Stella thing a bit easier than I thought it would be. :lol:

I mean, these looks don't lie:

pic1
    pic2
    pic3
    pic4
    pic5
    pic6
    pic7
    pic8
    pic9
    pic10

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh yes, i do believe these piccies don't lie Cath. THAT's the problem. It's like you are talking about 2 different people. Does Stella have an evil twin? I don't think so. It would be like too much like a miracle.
    It bothers me. Just i want a good reason why Stella would allow this. Old Stella wouldn't. This Evil Twin would

8. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Sorry Kinkapoodles, one of those was mine. My bad :(.

Hmm, Stella with an evil twin. Interesting...it's entirely possible, we don't know all that much about her past after all. I think I read a fic about that once.

Anyhow, two scenes with A/S vs. two whole conversations with M/S = M/S wins. She chose Mac at the end, and from that look I think he finally had a revelation about their... partnership, friendship, relationship... and realized that he's not alone, she's gonna be there come hell or high water.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

nothing changes the fact she slept with a guy who had a crush on her meanwhile SHE showed she didn't have feelings (couple feelings I mean) for him. She loved him as her lil brother but not more than that :/

well, one thing is sure, it helped ratings

GIVE ME BACK STELLA!

ps: wouldn't she be suffering a Dissociative Identity Disorder? I insist she can't look at Mac LIKE THAT and then having sex with Adam. It doesn't make sense

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please keep in mind that you can only post FOUR pictures at a time and the rest must be under a link like I've done them above. Also, these pictures are way too big and were stretching the screen. I've had to edit THREE posts on this page because the pictures were too big. While we don't strictly follow the rules on the size of pictures, they must be put under a link when they stretch the screen.

Thanks.

ETA: There are several posts on the first page, too that stretch the screen by several different posters. I am not going back and editing them but from here on out I will. Please stick to four pictures or less and make sure they don't stretch the screen.

ALSO, please keep in mind that this is the Mac/Stella thread for you to talk about your ship (Mac/Stella). The majority of your post must be about your ship. This is not the Stella thread or the Stella/Adam thread. Please keep talk about other ships t a minimum also. If you'd like to talk about Stella then you need to take it to the Stella thread in the NY Forum. If you want to debate Adam/Stella then please take it to the NY Ship Debate thread pinned at the top of the page.

Thanks.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i still don't quite see what the big deal is on that one - people sleep with people they aren't in love with ALL the time, it's very very normal. even if the person they are in love with is around - and especially if said person hasn't acknowledged that there might be something there. i know this isn't really for this thread but i really don't see how it's such a big deal. it's been made out that stella is some kind of evil harpie for *omfg* sleeping with someone else - she's not even WITH mac, they are friends, he has no hold on her whatsoever, she is not his property, and she hasn't betrayed him or cheated or anything like that. ok, i wasn't entirely behind the whole adam thing, i couldn't see any sexual connection there at all, however the more backlash there is, the more i'm beginning to be in favour of it!

i think that's a little harsh - again, sleeping with someone ostensibly random while in love with someone else (assuming she is, i mean, we don't even know that for sure, we just speculate, admittedly quite convincingly) does not constitute having a severe mental illness. it's just normal, people do it and stella is a normal person. what happened doesn't make her weak or ill or deluded, she chose it and that's her prerogative.

ok, i'll stop venting on that - as the reminder said, this is the smacked thread!:)

12. DarkSideOf

DarkSideOf Victim

I still have faith :) I jumped in here to get a feel for things and to put my opinion, for what it's worth up. It feels a bit despondent, but I still have faith, it can't be too easy to get them together, their characters are too complex, and maybe it's a case of you have to try what's not right before you realise what is right.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome Darksideof (Love your screen name:hugegrin:) to the Smacked Family. There was an earthquake lately here so we need to build this place again so all of you will have a lot of things to do. Post and enjoy and rant all you want. You will be understood here!

WOW! how manner to test candidates to marriage:lol: I guess i am in the pessimistic group. But i guess it's a good thing if i only read comments on episodes and definitely don't see neither fanclips nor piccies!:p
    I can always have S7 (361 and counting:bolian:

Lisa--->
    I will say this and i am going to stay in silence. I don't want to break new rules

Probably it's the difference between our cultures. Maybe being you from Europe makes you more "free-mind" meanwhile in Latin America we are more conservatives. (actually i need to contact Rachel because she really is from Brazil and she was so upset like me)

Sorry but this storylines comes from fanfiction. Because it's not part of Stella's personality to do this. She hasn't done before and now after 6 years she suddenly needs a p... to cope with Angel's loss???????? C'mon she had a closer relationship with Aiden and she didn't react like that!!!!!
    Her hormones would be crazy at her 20's but at her age a woman looks for something else than just a one night stand!
    And even when she had the chance with Drew she didn't go forward. Yes, you are right. She is not Mac's property. But this is against everything was written because this is an attempt against the character itself. This is NOT Stella. Not the one i know. Also i can't understand (again) why she looked at Mac in that way after having sex with Adam:confused::confused::confused:
    Unless her behaviour is related to something else like losing Professor P and finding out the truth about her mother. I just wanna a contact point between this Stell and the one i know and i love (Surprise, BOTH Stells appeared in the same episode:rolleyes:)

Any chance to Smacked? seriosly i don't think so:rolleyes: I don't know how old Stella will come back in replacement of this Evil Twin:rolleyes: But i guess i can stand one more season reading comments (I have realised i can't stand not even seeing scenes in piccies):rolleyes:

14. Emilie

Emilie Victim

Hello everyone, i'm new here !
    I still hae fauth in smack but it can't be too easy to get them together

For the Adam/stella , my opinion is that Stella was really upset by the shooting, Jess, Professor P.'s death, her mother... She need company and support but Mac pass his time to work, he was not available. I think that when she say "Mac you always say I or me but you're not alone" she mean "Hey! I'm here and i'm in pain! Help me!"

I love the last scene beetween Mac/Stella all their feeling are in their eyes...

15. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Ghawazee,

you are from what country?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.