Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i just read something grand but now i regret hearing it so early:

OMG: i just this from my frend she writes SMacked sum of you may of heard of her AiP on fanfic anywayzzz this is what she stated:
    "Apparently Melina "Stella" was on Regis & Kelly today and it showed a clip that said that had her and Adam in the lab and her telling Adam they were basically a one night stand and it won't happen again, how they dealt with the loss of Jess."

AWESOMENESS!!!! i cant wait until the permiere i definately wont be disappointed i knew Adam/Stella wouldnt be a BIG thing HOORAY FOR SMACKED!!!!!!!!!!

2. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*cringes* I love Adam, but I'm not so sure about him and Stella having a thing... I'm too scared that it'll mess things up. I think that I'd be alright with it if it was just for comforting. Besides, I'm a little curious about what'll happen with Mac and Stella's relationship at this point... that scene in the promo raises so many questions. Some talk in Mac's office should lead to something interesting.

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

I KNOW totally i saw Melina's interview with Regis and Kelly and now I am SUPER axnious about how Mac and Stellas relationship with be after this point here,s the link and the scene is at the very end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1mcvhQIG8Y

i wonder if Mac will even figure out what happend the thing about her and Adam I can't believe i spoiled myself and watched that scene i watched it three times and everytime i saw it i couldnt stop smiling and laughing if you want to wait for it on tv more power to you i am very weak when it comes to spoilers :D

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

hmm i don't know what to make of that at all - i hope it doesn't happen again... or if it does, only so we get to see some angry jealous mac :D

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Saw the interview cant believe they would "Cheapen" Stella like that and Adam looks like a pathetic puppy now. The only good thing is if Mac finds out and gets jealous... The Adam Stella thing will be short lived if it is real.... How sick.

You know what? I just watched that again and I am not totally convinced it is true. Adam looks like, I dont know like AJ Buckley is "Playng" us. Just a couple hours to go now.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  6. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Lori I totally agree with you! That's so not Stella, using others(Adam) to get over her pain?? What were they thinking?
    Hope everything ends fine!

:)Hugs to everyone

7. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

ooh i dunno who sent the video link but... anyways, i watched it. i dunno when i'm going to be able to watch the episode... but i gotta say: i'm disapointed already.
    if it's really true, i'm done here. honestly. stella would never EVER be the kinda of woman who just.... fuck someone due to some grief. i'm sorry, i just can't buy that. not after every little moment that TPTB gave to us between mac and stella.
    that's fucking lame.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well remind me if it is written by Pam Vassey it will be the Danny and Lindsey hour. I am throughly disgusted. Stella has become the office Slut and Flack the reckless drunk. I waited all summer for that? Although They tried to "redeem" themselves by putting Mac and Stella at the end as close coworkers Vassey made her point at the very beginning with her pathetic attempt of the Adam and Stellas one night stand. Looks like another season of Danny and Lindsey I think its time to find another hobby on Wednesday night.

9. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

The only way the writers can redeem this is if they keep this Adam/Stella thing a one night stand like Stella told Adam it was and never mention it again, unless it is to elicit an emotional response from Mac but other than that, nope, never again.

10. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

^ It's pretty clear it will remain a one night stand. Just by the way she talked to Mac when they were in his office and what she says to Adam. It was obvious that she was hurting to find comfort with him (nothing slutty here), to be with him instead of finding body warmth with the dorky guy at work. I really don't think it fits Stella to have the slutty behaviour but it seems we don't run the show... YET. LOL

As for the DL thing... it might be the only episode where it didn't bother me. We needed to see how Lindsay would step up to the plate, and the end was just a wrapping up of everyone to open for the next episode. Or so it felt that way for me.

And Flack... either they want to take their time to make it last the entire season, like a long downfall or they're going to completely ignore it. He looked way too good to be depressed at home, drinking. Or maybe it's a facade? Too soon to tell, I guess. But I won't get my hopes high. In fact, I won't have any because the spoiler regarding Flack this summer pretty much killed all my hopes for a Flack Struggle.

11. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Okay, I've already said my piece about the episode, so I'll stay off that soap box.

But I have a question for the Smackies. Am I the only one who noticed Mac's expression at the end after Stella grabbed a box and started helping him clean up? Or did I imagine that?

It's like he's finally realized that not only is he not alone in this, but that Stella's the one who's always there with him. 'Bout freakin' time!!

12. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

Yes I noticed that facial expression. The final scene was just plain awesome and I'm not ready to give up on those two yet.

13. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

hello family!

I know it's been a long, but I'm afraid I'm not going to stick around here anymore.
    STELLA AND ADAM? REALLY? THAT MADE ME WANT TO PUKE! IT COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN ANY WORSE. No jealous Mac or NOTHING can fix that. NOTHING> (not to mention *off-topic* Flack with another girl already.)
    After tonite's premiere, I have only one thing to say: Goodbye, CSI: NY.

You have said it all Lori. :-(
    Not only Stella/Adam is disgusting, but everything else was.
    *Pukes* yuck! :scream:

14. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Adam and Stella??? :wtf: That was unforgivable. :brickwall: It’s so totally OOC for Stella. Not gonna happen in a million years. She doesn’t cope by sleeping around. And especially after the BF she had to shoot to save her own life. If she needs comfort, she’d get a puppy or kitty to hug, or go sleep on Mac’s always-available sofa, or perhaps (finally!) with Mac. But Adam? No way. :scream: How did Jerry Bruckheimer ever let that one get past his watchful eyes. And MK bought into this? Doesn’t she have any voice in her character’s development? Rant over.

EDIT: This is one of those rare times when I really would have appreciated it being one of the "Who shot JR" type of dream (nightmare?) sequences.

15. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

Okay.. opposite to most of the people here, the Adam/Stella thing actually surprised me positively. I think the fact that it is OOC for Stella, is because she's been so guarded, and cautious, and sooner or later it just became too much for her to handle. She's been through a lot the last few episodes of season 5. And then there was Frankie, and Drew, a good hint as to why she didn't just pick some random guy up..
    She's got years of build up issues to deal with.. Could've been worse ways for her to cope..

And also, I am very glad that one thing did not rule the other out. Even though she slept with Adam, we had a couple of good SMacked scenes. And I don't think they've lost any potential just because of the Adam/Stella incident. M/S is still meant to happen, this doesn't stop it..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.